jack | cute

jack pov

I walk into the house after a long day, I turn on the living room light and see y/n sleeping on the couch, she groans and rubs her eyes "no turn it off" I chuckled and turned the lights off again.

I walked over and hugged her "who is it?" she said looking up, I smiled at her "oh hi" she said as she saw me "hi baby" I hugged her again, picking her up, she chuckled and kissed me "I missed you" she whispered as I put her down.

I pulled back and kissed her "I missed you too, let's go up" I said taking her hand and bringing her to our room, we both got changed, she walked over and I touched her back as I kissed her forehead gently.

We laid in bed together, watching shows as we cuddled, she quickly fell asleep, I brushed my fingers through her hair just looking at her perfect face, I kissed her soft lips and I fell asleep.

~~~

y/n pov

I woke up to Jack wrapping his arms around my waist and putting his head in the crook of my neck. I turned my head and kissed his. I grabbed my phone and saw the date remembering what day it was.

I turned to Jack and hugged him, he slowly woke up as I kissed his temple, he looked up at me "good morning" I said "morning" he said with his groggy morning voice, we both smiled "happy anniversary" we said at the same time, we chuckled and I kissed him sitting on top of him, he sat up and squeezed me tight "I'm so lucky to have you, thank you" he said "I love you so much" "I love you more" "nah" "ya" we both laughed.

"you're so beautiful" he said kissing my neck, I ran my hand through his hair. "you make me so happy" I whispered, he pulled back and looked at me "you have no idea, I couldn't explain to you how happy you make everyone around you including me" I smiled and kissed him "couldn't imagine having spent the last two years of my life with anyone but you" "forever and always" I whispered "forever and always babygirl"