zach | cute

Imagine for Ramroma11

I'm currently walking around trying to be as quiet as possible since the guys and I were having prank wars. I was gonna put ketchup in Jacks bed since he doesn't like ketchup (idk if he actually doesn't like ketchup but just imagine he does). I got the bottle and went to his room, I opened the door slowly and walked over to his bed. I was about to do it when the bathroom door opened and Jack ran out and picked me up, I screamed "Jack No!!" "I knew you were gonna do something to my bed!" he said putting me down. "I'm gonna get you back so bad!" "No wait I have an idea!" "what?" "let's prank Zach" I whispered "deal" he said and we walked down.

"I'm gonna do something in the kitchen" he said "ok" I said and went to get a mega phone. I quickly ran into the kitchen "Lilly be careful!" Jack said and I slid on whatever he put on the floor.

"Shit shit shit" Jack said "Zach come quickly!" he yelled "what did you do- shit omg Lilly!" he quickly picked my up "Fucking hell Jack call an ambulance!" Jack stood up and called the ambulance.

I woke up a few hours later, Zach and Jack were in the room "omg baby are you ok?" Zach said hugging me. "What happened?" I asked, Zach looked at Jack annoyed and back at you "my ex-friend over there wanted to prank me by making me slip but you did and hit your head" I chuckled "what?! it's not funny!" Hach said "no the ex-friend part is" Jack laughed and Zach rolled his eyes "thank god you're okay, i'm never letting you run anywhere ever again" I chuckled "oh cmon babe" "no! never again" Jack and I both laughed.