zach | cute

I'm laying in my room sad holding my pillow, people are just too mean. I had tears running down my face but I was silent. I just looked at the guys outside filming a mashup or something.

They're so happy...why do people hat me so much.

A few minutes later the door opened "hey babe-" he saw me and froze for a second. He went over quickly "what's wrong? please talk to me" "i'm not good enough" he said wiping my tears "are you kidding me? you're absolutely perfect and you are enough" "people hate me so much" "because they're jealous of baby. They're just teen girls who think that they could actually date us" he said and pulled me closer.

He ran his hand through my hair and wiped my face. He kissed my head "I care about you so much, I love you so much and I don't want you to do anything stupid" "you lo-...love me?" "of course I do, I wouldn't date a girl I don't love" he held me for a few minutes. "you okay princess?" "i'll try to get better" "i'm here for you and i'm not gonna leave so better get used to me" I chuckled "I'm used to it" I looked up at him, he looked down "I love you" I whispered "I love you too" he said and kissed me.

I need some more requests!
Or suggestions for a new book!
My dms are open!!