jonah | cute

"I'm here"

I picked my phone up and saw his message. I grabbed my backpack and a granola bar "bye mom" "bye y/n have a good day!" I shrugged and walked out. l got in his car "hi babe" he said, we leant closer and shared a quick peck "hey" I whispered as he turned the engine on.

I stayed quiet and ate my granola bar for the first bit of the drive. He put his hand on my thigh "what's up?" "period, everything hurts, mood swings are really bad" "aw baby" "sorry if I'm unbearable today" he shook his head "no you're perfect" I chuckled "you're cute" he smiled sending me a quick glance.

"Also i'm gonna cry at some point today" he chuckled as he parked "well text me if you need anything" he said kissing my cheek, I smiled and nodded. We walked out and into the school "see you later" he said putting his hand on my back "see ya" I said and we went our separate ways.

after school

I walk out, tears streaming down my face, like I had planned. I see Jonah talking to a few of his friends, he looked over and saw me. He told them something and walked away from them, he quickly walked over to me and hugged me "baby" "I wanna go home" "cmon" he said taking my hand and walking to his car.

He got in the car and wiped my tears "baby what happened?" "everything hurts, I failed my test and I-I-" "hey baby shh, you're gonna be okay" he said hugging me, he kissed my head and held my hands before driving home.

We got to my house, he picked me up and carried me to my room as put my head in the crook of his neck. He put me down and kissed my head, he grabbed a hot water bottle and put a towel around it. He came back up and gave it to me, I put it on my abdomen and groaned, he kissed my forehead and cuddled me as I calmed down.

"I failed my test Jo" I said looking at him, he rubbed my arm "hey you're one of the best students in our grade, one failed test won't change anything" "but the colleges i'm applying to-" he grabbed my face and kissed me "I love you but this dumb test isn't gonna change your whole grades, you're gonna make it up anyway. Trust me, I know you quite well" I rolled my eyes "you know i'm right" I sighed "shut up" he chuckled and I smiled, he kissed my cheek.

He got up and walked to the door "where are you going?" "hot chocolates" I smiled "with marshmallows of course" I chuckled "I know my woman" "you surely do"