corbyn | cute

Imagine for brookriev1210

"You wanna join tonight?" my friend asked me "where?" "drive in theater" "with who?" "some other friends". My best friend is part of the popular crowd and i'm definitely not but it's fine since I just don't get involved.

"uh yeah but you know i'm not part of the popular kids" "yeah but it's fine don't worry" "ok"

We both got ready and drove there, I immediately felt uncomfortable but hid it. We got out and walked towards the rest of the group. Shit, he's here, I thought as I saw Corbyn, he's so hot but omg he's intimidating.

She started talking to them and I just stayed quiet next to her. "Let's watch the movie in my car" Corbyn said and we walked to his car. It was just him, my best friend and I, y/bf/n was in the middle.

After a while of just them talking from time to time and me just trying to focus on the movie and be less anxious. "I'm gonna go get some popcorn i'll be back" y/bf/n said and left. Great, I thought.

We sat in silence but I saw Corbyn looking at me, I looked at him, he smiled "what's your name?" he asked sitting closer "Shruti" he nodded "I've seen you around" he said "really? I don't really hang out with y/bf/n at school" "yeah but i'm still gonna notice a pretty girl" I looked down smiling "you good?" he asked "yeah i'm not used hanging around people like you" "like us?" "yeah, the popular ones" he shrugged "it's all fake anyways" I looked at him confused "yeah I mean i'm really friends with some of them but the others not really" "oh".

She came back with the popcorn and sat down next to Corbyn. We continued watching the movie, Corbyn got his phone out and did something, he put his phone on my lap, I looked down and saw a new contact with my name in it.

I picked up his phone and put in my number, I gave him his phone back, he smiled "thanks" he whispered, I smiled and continued watching the movie.

After the movie we all got out, they all said by to each other, Corbyn looked at me and smiled, he walked over "had a good time?" he asked "yeah" he nodded "i'll text you have a good night" "thanks you too" he smiled and walked back to his car.

~~~

1 month later

I was at a party with y/bf/n and all her friends with some other random people from school. I was talking to some people when a guy came up "hey weirdo whatchu doing here huh?" I looked at him but ignored him "nobody fucking wants you here anyways" he got pushed away, I looked up and saw Corbyn grabbing his shirt "shut the fuck up" he said "don't say that again you'll regret it" he said and pushed him away "oh bad boy sticking up for the nerds" he said and his friends laughed.

Corbyn was gonna walk over, I grabbed his arm and pulled him into the hallway "don't get into a fight, it's useless" he nodded and sighed "I know but he just got me mad" "don't be it's all good, thanks for sticking up for me" he smiled "of course, gotta help ma girl" "ya girl?" I said laughing, he chuckled, we looked at each other, he leaned down and kissed me, I was really surprised but kissed back touching his arms, he touched my waist and pulled back.

We both chuckled "what was that about?" he shrugged "can I take you out tomorrow?" I smiled and nodded, he laughed looking down "what?" I said laughing, he touched my face "you're so great" he said and kissed me again.

Thank you for 40K!!