zach | cute

y/f/n insisted on me going to her party, she wanted me to go to get out of my comfort zone but I myself know that I'll just hide out in the guest bedroom, which is basically my room, of her house at some point throughout the night. I saw the time and quickly got ready, putting on a simple flowy romper and converse because I'm not gonna walk around in heels. I put my hair in a half up-half down style.

I grabbed my keys and phone before walking out to my car. I got there pretty soon and saw different colored lights and loud music, great...

I walked in and saw quite a bit of people there already. "y/n!" I turned my head and saw y/f/n running over "it's time to get loose and have some fun!" she basically yelled over the music, I nodded "mhm for sure" I said and walked around the different groups of people. I got to the kitchen and got some water before going outside to see what was going on there.

I saw a few people sitting on the couches or sitting by the pool, I saw some guys messing around before they accidentally pushed some guy in the pool. The guys looked at the pool in shock and ran away past me back into the house. I sighed and quickly went to get a towel near the shed for the pool. I walked over and saw the guy coming out of the water, he looked around annoyed. I walked over to him and handed him the towel "sorry man, they ran away" he looked at me and took the hand slowly "thanks"

He dried off a bit "I'm Zach btw" "y/n" he nodded "I should go back in" I said and walked back in. I just stood around and watched people for a bit. The music got even louder and people started grinding on each other, I decided it was time to go hide in my cave since I didn't want to go deaf or blind.

I walked upstairs and went into the guest bedroom, I turned the fairy lights on and sat on the bed that looked like it had been freshly made. I laid back and scrolled through my phone, I did that for about an hour before getting up and putting on a sweater from my bag I left at her place and taking my shoes off to be more comfortable. As I was doing so, the door opened, I looked up and saw Jack "oh hey" he said "hi" I said pulling the shoe off my foot.

"can I come in?" "sure" "are you y/f/n's sister?" "no she's my best friend but I stay here often" he nodded, "her brother told me he had some clothes in here, mine won't dry" I chuckled and pointed to the set of drawers. He got a t-shirt and sweatpants "uh can I change in here, there are people hoking up in the bathroom" "the bathroom? really? that can't be nice" he chuckled "sure" I said and turned around playing games on my phone.

About a minute later he sat down on the big bean bag across the room "you're not gonna continue partying?" "I'll go if I'm bothering-" "No no I'm just wondering" he shrugged "kinda bored, also not fun after being pushed into a pool" I chuckled "and you? why aren't you partying?" "I don't party, m/f/n forced me to come to get out of my comfort zone" I said in a stupid voice, he chuckled.

We talked for a while before I suggested watching a movie, we watched the greatest showman while singing every song. At one point we turned to movie down and talked about the band. I looked at the time and saw that it was nearly one am and I was really tired. I looked back over at Zach and saw that he had closed his eyes. I moved to the other side and got under the covers "I'll sleep in the bean bag" Zach whispered "No don't worry, you're not gonna sleep well in the bean bag" he smiled and laid back down.

I woke up the next morning to a familiar voice "omg omg omg" I opened my eyes and saw y/f/n, I groaned "omg yes girl got laid!" "I did not also shut up, he's sleeping" "of course you did" she whisper yelled. I lifted the covers showing that I was still wearing my clothes from last night "oh!" she said and left back to who knows where. I turned around to face him, he groaned "she woke me up" he mumbled, I chuckled.

He opened his eyes and looked at me "how are you cute when you wake up?" I chuckled "wh-what?" "yeah you're cute, I didn't wanna tell you we only just met but whoops" he said shrugging his shoulders, I chuckled "thanks"

Who knew I would wake up to that face every morning from that day on.

hellur, haven't updated in a while whoops. I've been writing my other story: Meant to bed and not gonna lie, I'm not the biggest fan it. It's pretty boring so yeah idk how to fix that lol.

Also thank you for 200K views, that's a lot, that's crazy.

I'm not gonna promise regular or good posts lol, just letting you know.

Have a good day/night!