jonah | cute

"Jonah I'll never understand" I said dropping my pencil and sitting back, he chuckled "cmon don't give up it's not that hard" I sighed "i'm so stupid" I said "no you're not cmon we gotta finish" I tried to finish, after a while I stopped and looked at him.

He looked at me and laughed "what?" "I don't want to anymore" he chuckled and rubbed my back "there's one problem left" "I hate math" he grabbed my paper and finished it in a few minutes "here you go" "thank you" "all good" "you can go if you want you've dealt with my annoying ass for hours" "you're not annoying" "sure" "no seriously you're really not" I smiled "thanks" I said leaning my head on his arm.

He looked down and put his arm around my waist, I smiled, I really like Jonah, like, I really like Jonah. I don't know how he feels about me tbh. We're bestfriends but sometimes he treats us like a couple but then out of nowhere he stays away from me for a few days so I don't really know.

I sat up and looked at him, he sat closer still with his arm around me "Jonah" "yes" "what are we?" "what do you mean?" "I mean like sometimes you treat me like more then a friend but then you ignore me for a few days at a time" he didn't say anything and just took his arm off my waist.

"Fine, do what you want" I said standing up and walking to my room "y/n please" I stopped and turned around "I'm sorry, I don't really know myself" "well you sure have to" "fine...uh I love you and i'm sure don't feel the same, it's fine I'll leave" he said very quickly and tried to walk to the door "wa-wa-wait" I said stepping infront of him "you what?" "I love you" he mumbled quietly so I couldn't understand.

I laughed and touched his face, he looked up at me. I leaned closer and kissed him sweetly, he pulled back "omg" he said, my face dropped "w-what?" "no nothing I've just been wanting to do this for so long omg I love you so much" I laughed "you love me?" "yes" he said and kissed me again pulling me closer, I laughed, he pulled back but put his forehead on mine "what?" he asked "you're so cute" I said "y/n" "Jonah" "girlfriend?" "of course" I said and we kissed again "finally" "now you have to help me with math even more" "my pleasure" he said and we both laughed.