jack | cute

I was laying in bed slowly waking up as the door opened. I felt a dip at the foot of the bed. "hi beautiful" I heard Jack whisper as he touched my waist.

I opened my eyes slowly and saw him smiling down at me. "Jack" I whispered excitedly, he bent down and kissed my head. I pulled him closer and hugged him, he chuckled and kissed me, I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled back.

We both smiled "I missed you" he said "I missed you more" I squeezed him tight as the door opened "ah the lovebirds found each other again" I heard Daniel say, we pulled back and chuckled. "Hi Dani" I said pulling Jack closer again "damn guys we only left for two weeks" "shut up" Jack said, he chuckled and left.

Jack looked at me and kissed me, I smiled "did you have fun?" he nodded "but i'm so tired" "let's sleep then" he took his shirt off and got under the covers, he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck, I smiled "I missed this" I chuckled and kissed his forehead "I love you" I whispered, he looked up at me and smiled, I had finally said it and I truly meant it.

He leaned closer and kissed me "I love you too princess" he squeezed me tight and we cuddled until we fell asleep for a few more hours.