corbyn | cute

I was getting ready to go surprise my boyfriend Corbyn. He's been gone touring for the past few months, we miss each other a lot and he thinks I'm coming in a few days but I wanted to surprise him. The guys told me they were having a pool so I put on a swimsuit. Put on a pair of shorts and a loose white blouse.

I put on sunglasses and got in my car, I drove to their appartement complex. I texted the guys I was here. They told me to come to the pool, I walked out and walked to the back, I saw them.

I smiled, Daniel saw me, he smiled. He tapped Corbyn on the shoulder and pointed to me. Corbyn turned around and saw me, his eyes went wide. He ran over and picked me up twirling me around "OMG" he said, I laughed and kissed him "Surprise!" I said as he put me down "omg I missed you so much" he said hugging me tight "I missed you more but i'm so proud of you" "aww baby" I pulled back and kissed him. "You look gorgeous" he said, I smiled "you too handsome".

I walked over and said hi to everyone else, I took my top and shorts off, Corbyn took my sunglasses off, I chuckled and kissed him. He picked me up "Corbyn don't!" I said as he ran towards the pool, he quickly jumped into the pool. I swam back up "Omg Corbyn!" he laughed and hugged me "oh god" I said wiping my eyes "Sorry not sorry, you okay princess?" he said kissing my cheek and pulling me closer, I looked at him annoyed, he laughed "aww y/n i'm sorry, I love you" "I love you too" I said and we both chuckled.