daniel | cute

Imagine for eternalnamjoon
sorry it took so long

"Helly! Hey Come in!" Kerie said as I walked through the door, I chuckled and closed the door walking into the kitchen. She put her arm around me "hey how are you doing?" "i'm doing good-" "Hellooooo!" Daniel said picking me up, I laughed as he put me down "Hi Dani" I said, Kerie chuckled.

Daniel and I have been best friends forever and we hang out very often. "Let's go!" he said putting his jacket on, I looked at Kerie and back at him "what? where are you going?" I asked confused "WE" he pointed at me and back at him "are going shopping" "nooo, there's gonna be so many people" "oh cmon" I sighed and walked to the door. "Bye Mom we'll be back!" "ok guys have fun!" she said.

We got in the car and listened to music as we drove, we got to the mall and walked around for a while, Daniel was dancing to the christmas music playing, I laughed, he looked back at me and smirked "what the heck are you looking at?" I said laughing "you dear" I looked at him confused "what?" he shrugged and continued walking, I followed him and we left the store and walked through the pretty christmas lights.

As we were walking "Kiss you this Christmas" started playing, we both looked at each other in shock "No way!" he said, I chuckled. He got his phone out and filmed it, he put his phone down, I went over "proud of you Dani" he looked at me and smiled, I did the same, he hugged me tight, we stayed like that for a bit, I ran my hand through his hair, he kissed my cheek and pulled back.

I smiled "what was that?" I said chuckling "It's not christmas yet baby but when then I'll kiss you this christmas" I chuckled "wait really?" "yeah I've wanted to kiss you for ages, this is my only excuse" "what do you mean?" "I mean" he walked closer and put his arms around my waist "that I've liked you for almost a year now and I wanna kiss your face so fucking bad cus you're actually the most gorgeous girl on this earth" "oh, uhm wow" I chuckled "well...I don't think you're gonna have to wait till christmas" "really? am I that lucky?" we both laughed "I've liked you for a while too"

"Well then beautiful" he said and leaned closer, I attached our lips and kissed him, I put my arms around his neck. We both pulled back and smiled. I hugged him, we stayed like that for a while "So what does that make us now?" I asked looking up at him "It makes you mine" we both chuckled and kissed each other again.