zach | cute

"Zach cmon go make a move" Jack said pushing me "stop it she doesn't want to talk to me" I said looking at her hanging out with her friends, god she's so pretty.

"Bro cmon! you have no idea unless you talk to her" I sighed "i'm not gonna just stomp in the middle of their group" he stood up and grabbed my shoulders "well coincidentally" he turned me around, I saw her as she was walking towards the kitchen "cmon she's alone" he said and pushed me, fuck I can't go back now.

She grabbed a drink, I grabbed a cup next to hers, she looked up and looked at me. "hey" I said "hi, Zach" "oh you know my name? "yeah course, I used to date Jonah remember" "oh yeah" "you were friends before he moved right?" "yeah yeah" "so what's up?" she asked leaning against the counter and taking a sip "oh u-uhm nothing much I'm happy school is over" "yeah thank god" we talked for a few minutes when a girl, i'm assuming her friend came over "hey cmon we're playing truth or dare in the other room" she said.

She looked at me "wanna join?" she asked, I looked back at Jack "can he also?" "yeah course" she said and walked into the room with her friend, I quickly went and gabbed Jack and pulled him into the room "bro what?" he asked "truth or dare" he chuckled and we sat down.

y/n was on the opposite side of the room talking to her friends laughing "hey Zach" Jack snapped his fingers infront of my face, I looked at him "what?" "you're staring at her bro you're almost creepy" I laughed.

Some guy stood up "r/n (random name) truth or dare?" "dare" "kiss the person to your left" everyone laughed and the guy kissed the girl. "Shit this kind of truth and dare" I said under my breath "cmon have some fun" Jack said.

This went on for a while "y/n truth or dare?" she laughed "dare" "make out with the last person you talked to" she raised her eyebrows and looked at me "shit" i whispered "no bro is that you?" Jack said "apparently" I said, she got up and walked over, she grabbed my hand and walked me out "it's fine we don't-" she cut me off by kissing me passionately as she touched my face, I put one hand on her back and the other around her waist.

We started making out very quickly, I pushed her against the wall gently, she put her hand on the back of my neck, I picked her up, she pulled back and leaned her forehead on mine, we looked at each other, I put her down "sorry I-I uh" "sorry for what?" "idk I suck at this" "no you don't, you're great" she said putting her hand on my cheek, she leaned in and kissed me softly "we should probably go back" I said "or not" she said "what do you mean?" I said looking at her confused "trust me" she said grabbing my hand and walking out the front door.

We just walked outside for a while just talking about life. As she was talking I took her hand, she stopped and smiled I looked at her "yes continue" I said smiling, she laughed and got closer, I kissed her cheek and held her close.

She chuckled and started running, I followed her and picked her up, she laughed as I let her down again, she touched my face and kissed and as if one queue  it started raining, we pulled back "omg" she said and we both laughed.

We kissed for a while "cmon let's go back" I said and started walking, she ran and jumped on my back "okay" I said catching her.

We got back and got into my car, we laughed and looked at each other, she leaned closer and grabbed my arm, I smiled and kissed her head "y/n" she looked up and put her head on my shoulder "yes" "you wanna hang out more often" she smiled "so basically..." she lifted her eyebrow smiling "u-uh" she sat up and touched my neck "consider me your girlfriend" she said, we both smiled and kissed "yeah that's basically what I said" we both laughed and kissed each other again.