jack | cute

Jack and I are laying on my bed, he's my best friend and we hang out all the time. We were watching our favorite show. I leaned closer and looked at him, he looked down at me slowly. We both laughed laughed "what do you want?" he asked putting his arm around me. "Can you rub my back?" "yes" he said taking his arm off.

I laid down on my stomach and he started rubbing my back. He did for about 15 minutes, he put his hand under your shirt "Can I?" I nodded since I trust him. He lifted my shirt making sure not to show anything since I wasn't wearing a bra anyways.

He continued for another 15 minutes. He took his hands off and laid on me, we both laughed "what the hell?" you said, he rolled over next to you and looked at you smiling. He pulled my shirt down and laid on his back.

I laid on my side and looked at him "why you staring at me?" he asked smiling. "Cause you're pretty" he looked at me and smiled "you're pretty perfect" "damn" I said and we both laughed "that was smooth" I said. He put his arm around me and pulled be closer, I laid my head on his chest and we continued watching our show.

After a few minutes I closed my eyes and he thought I was asleep. He ran his fingers through my hair. "God you're so beautiful" he whispered "I wish I could tell you how much I love you...damn I've liked you for so long...fuck I could just kiss you and hold you forever"

omfg he did not just say that what I thought, I decided to wait and see if he would say something. "My God I wish I could call you my girlfriend" he whispered under his breath. I opened my eyes "ask then" I said, he looked down and realized I was awake "for fuck sake" he said standing up and putting his hands on his face, I laughed and sat up "omg" he said embarrassed, he laid on the floor. I stood up and removed his hands to show his red face "you're so cute you should've told me" he turned still hiding his face, I laughed and hugged him "God you're so cute I like you too dumbass" "wait really?" I touched his face and kissed him, he pulled back slowly "oh my god" he said, I laughed "I missed out on this for years?" I laughed and hugged him, he hugged me back and kissed my cheeks repeatedly.

He pulled back and we both laughed, we kissed each other softly just like we'd been together for years. He pulled back softly "will you be my beautiful girlfriend?" "yes of course" he smiled and kissed me "thank god but that was so embarrassing" I laughed "no it was so cute" he looked at me smiling and kissed me again.