jack | cute

"Hey y/n can you film our mashup?" my boyfriend said wrapping his arms around my waist "yes Jack" I said and kissed his cheek. I followed him outside where that's guys were practicing, I filmed their mashup {8 Letters/Hard}. Jack finished up the mashup with a high note and winked.

"Thanks y/n!" the guys said "no worries" I said and handed Jack his phone "what was that?" he chuckled and kissed me. "You're so cute" he said and and kissed my cheek, I chuckled "you're too sweet" he smiled and took my hand.

We walked inside and up to our room, I sat on the floor infront of the mirror doing my hair and makeup just for fun. Jack was just laying on the bed on his phone "babe?" I turned around "yes?" "you wanna go skating?" "yes give me a minute" I said "yeah take your time" he said standing up, he walked over. I looked up at him, he bent down and kissed me, I smiled and kissed his cheek.

I got up and we went downstairs, we grabbed our boards and got in the car. We drove to the beach, we got out and started skating along the beach. I was racing Jack, I was winning of course, he came up behind me and touched my waist, I chuckled "stop it i'm gonna fall" he laughed and took my hand.

We continued skating for a bit and decided to
go back to the car, I slipped and fell. "Omg are you ok?" Jack said worried, I laughed "yeah i'm good" he took my hand and pulled me up, he put his arm around my waist "you sure you're all good?" "yeah don't worry" "I always worry about you beautiful" I smiled and kissed his cheek "you wanna go home?" he asked "can we stop at target?" "yes of course" "wait" he turned to me "can I have a kiss?" I said innocently, he laughed and pulled me closer and kissed me.

I touched his face and pulled back "wow I need to kiss you more often" I laughed and kissed him again "god you're amazing" he said hugging me, I laughed "aw baby" "cmon let's go before I- no nothing" "Jack" "I didn't say anything" "tell me!" "before I fuck you" he said quickly and got in the car, my jaw dropped. I got in the car and looked at him, he looked in-front of him and tried not to laugh "Jack!" "sorry not sorry" I rolled my eyes and laughed, he looked at me "It's not my fault you're so hot" I chuckled "shut up".

We drove home and stopped at target. I took his hand and walked in. I didn't pay much attention to what he got, we got to the cash register. I looked down and saw condoms, I sighed and looked at Jack, he was chuckling refusing to look at you. "Jack omg" I said, he laughed.

We got back in the car, I looked at him and punched his shoulder "dumbass" "ouch that hurt" "Jack you know I'm not ready yet" he turned to me "i'm not forcing you at all" he said and put his hand on my knee, he leaned closer and kissed me "ok, it's completely your choice, i'm cool with everything" I smiled "thank you" I said and hugged him.