daniel | cute/sad

"I vow to love you and take care of you every day, forever, no matter what happens" I smiled wiping more tears and so did the guests. "Gosh you're a jerk" I said and everyone laughed, and so did we.

"Daniel, you may kiss your bride" he smiled and blushed as he leaned closer placing his hands on my cheeks and kissing me as everyone cheered. We pulled back smiling like idiots "I love you" he said "I love you more" I said and kissed him again. He took my hand and we walked down the isle back to the venue, he picked me up halfway down and carried me the rest of the way as we laughed.

Back Inside he put me down and kissed me "I love you so much and I will forever" "I'm the luckiest woman on this earth, I love you more than I'll ever be able to explain" we both smiled sharing another kiss.

10 years later

I looked over as the door opened "look there she is" Daniel said to our seven year old daughter, she saw me "hi mommy" "hi lovey" I said stroking her cheek, Daniel came over "hello beautiful" "hey baby" I said before he kissed me softly.

"how are you feeling?" he asked sitting and rubbing my leg "not too great" he had a frown on his face "what day is it?" I asked looking around, Daniel grabbed his phone and smiled "June 10th" I smiled remembering that amazing day I married the love of my life "I love you" I said, he stood up and hugged me before kissing me "I love you more, I promised to take care of you and I will" I smiled before wiping some tears, he rubbed my leg "you'll get through this" he whispered.

"Mommy" Daniel picked her up and put her on my bed. She hugged me, I rubbed her back "are you gonna be okay mommy?" "I hope so beautiful, but you know I love you" "I love you more mom"

1 year later

"Daddy" she said pulling on my leg "hey baby give me a second" I quickly flipped the pancake and bent down "what's up?" "I wanna see mommy" I lost my smiled and hugged her "you'll see her again one day, I promise" "I miss her" "I miss her too, we all do" "she was amazing" "oh how she was, she was perfect, the best wife and mom, she loved you so so much. She till does, she's looking over us from heaven" she smiled and hugged me again. Later that afternoon she went up to her room by herself and I sat on the couch thinking about her.

I grabbed my phone feeling the need to say something.

"It's been one year since I lost my best friend, soulmate, love of my life. She brought immense happiness to my life and my daughters, I know we'll meet again baby, love you every day, forever"