jonah | smut/cute (part 2)

6 months later

Jonah and I have been dating for six months and nobody knows about it, well our parents and the guys know except for Daniel of course.

It's been hard but worth it. The guys have been on tour and Jonah told me that Daniel almost caught him texting me a few times but he got out of it.

We were finally gonna see each other for the first time in months, I was so excited. We decided to meet up before so we had some time together. It was early in the morning and i was sleeping in bed.

I heard the door open slowly, I opened my eyes slowly and saw a smiling Jonah walking over. I immediately woke up as he hugged me, I wrapped my arms around his neck "ahh i'm so happy to see you!!" I said and kissed his cheek "I missed you so much" he said squeezing me tight. He pulled back and kissed me, I touched his face, we both chuckled "god you're so beautiful i'm so lucky" I put my head on his neck and kiss his cheek "I love you handsome" I whispered "I love you too" he said and kissed me.

He rolled over and rubbed my sides, he pulled back and started kissing my neck, I bit my lip and took his jacket off. He put his hands under my shirt and kissed me.

I took his shirt off, he took mine off "omg" he said looking at me. I chuckled and kissed him, we started making out.

He laid down next to me breathing heavily "omg beautiful you're amazing" I smiled and put the covers over us and kissed him. The door opened "y/n!- what the fuck?!" We both looked up "fuck" I said "y/n! Jonah!"  "get out!" I yell, he closed the door. We both looked at each other "shit" I said covering my face "wait here" he said and got up.

He got dressed and went to the living room. Daniel pushed him "bro calm down!" Jonah said "how fucking dare you do that to my sister!" "bro calm down you don't know everything" "Daniel" I said, they looked over at me "y/n i'm disappointed...you promised me" I just looked down sad "I trusted you y/n!" he yelled at me, Jonah pushed him "don't fucking yell at her" I grabbed his arm and pulled him back.

"You're act like her fucking boyfriend now?!" we didn't say anything "oh god...you're dating aren't you?" I looked up at him, he sighed "how long?" "six months" i whispered "six months!?" I was about to start crying, Jonah took my hand "what is even the problem?" Jonah asked "she's my sister I have to take care of her and make sure she's not getting hurt" "i've never hurt her" he said, Daniel looked at me "Daniel i'm not a kid anymore if anything is going bad I tell you and if anything happened I would have told you"

We stood there for a minute in silence, I had tears in my eyes, Jonah looked down at me. I looked up. He squeezed my hand and rubbed it gently.

"ugh...fine but that was...traumatizing" I went over and hugged him "thank you and sorry" he chuckled. Daniel looked at Jonah, Daniel pointed at Jonah, he chuckled "sorry for pushing you bro" "sorry for not telling you sooner" I smiled, he went over and hugged me, he smiled "not even gonna lie you guys are kinda cute" I chuckled and hugged him tight again.