jack | cute

"Mommy! Daddy! Look!" our daughter said showing us her drawing "it's beautiful baby" she giggled and sat back down again and continued drawing, I smiled and looked over at Jack, he smiled and put his arm around me. He kissed my head and we just watched her play "we're so lucky" he whispered, I looked at him "we are" I said and kissed his cheek, he turned his head and kissed me.

After a few minutes she stood up and laid with us, Jack held both of us and we fell asleep. "baby" I heard Jack say as he kissed my head, I opened my eyes and looked up "let's go to bed" he said, I nodded. Jack picked Ali up and we walked upstairs, we went to her room. Jack put her down and kissed her head "goodnight baby", I bent down and ran my hand through her soft hair "love you, goodnight" we both stood up and went to your room.

I wrapped my arms his neck and kissed him, he wrapped his arms around me and smiled. "I'm the happiest I've ever been" I said "me too" "well except for when Ali was born" "yeah" I let him go and got changed, we got in bed and watched tv, Jack ran his fingers on my stomach softly, I knew what that meant, I looked at him "Jack" he looked at me "mhm" I raised my eyebrow, he chuckled "baby" he said wrapping his arms around my waist "what?" I said touching his face "let's have another kid" I thought about it for a few seconds "I'd like to yeah but pregnancy was so hard" "I know we can wait" he said taking my hand, I nodded "I love you" he said kissing my temple "I love you too" I said kissing him.