zach | sad/cute

"See you tomorrow" my boyfriend texted me. Shit.

I'm in a very abusive relationship, mentally and physically abusive. It's been like that for the few months of our one year relationship. I know that whenever we see each other he'll tell me that I look bad and talk shit about me. He'll force me to hook up and hurt me.

I as always went to bed anxious, I cried myself to sleep and like that it's morning again. I got up and got dressed as I cried. I put on jeans and a hoodie, I went into my bathroom and tried to cover my puffy eyes and swollen lips. I walked to the living room to see my brother Jack and his friends, they come over often and I'm good with all of them.

"Hey y/n!" they said "hi" I said sitting on the couch armrest. I was playing with keys because I was anxious and I was tapping my foot on the floor "you okay?" Jack asked "yeah yeah i'm fine" I fake smiled. The doorbell rang, I took a deep breath as I stood up and walked to the door.

I opened the door and saw him there "Hi" he said looking me up and down not smiling. Fuck. "hey" I said anxiously "could've at least gotten ready" he said and walked past you. I swallowed and followed him. "Hey" he said to the guys "hey bro" Jack said, him and Jack are friends which makes everything even more uncomfortable.

He put his arm around my waist immediately making me tense up. He touched my side aggressively. He touched my breast and butt as he talked to the guys, I didn't try to remove his hand since that will just make him hurt me more later. He turned to me "ok we're gonna go right?" he asked me, I nodded and he took my hand. Zach was looking at me weirdly, My boyfriend pulled me into my bedroom and locked the door. He pushed me down on the bed and undressed me.

I was crying from the pain as he got dressed again "shut up" he said, I tried to keep in my cries. "Tomorrow you wear something nicer" I nodded "and stop fucking crying" I nodded. He put his shirt on and left.

I got up and took a shower and cried, I got out and put on sweatpants and a big hoodie. I cried even more, I held my hands on my face. It was getting dark, someone knocked on my door. "Yeah?" I said weakly. The door opened and Zach walked in "hey what's wrong?" he asked closing the door and walking over. He sat next to me and put his arm around me "it's my boyfriend" "did you guys break up?" "no, he hurts me so bad" "like physically?" I nodded. He pulled me closer and hugged me "how long has it been going on?" "a few months" I said and wiped my tears.

He hugged me rubbing my back "it's all good but you need to tell Jack at least" "Can you tell him?" he pulled back and nodded "yeah I will" he stood up and called Jack. Jack came down, Zach told him "what?" Jack said "yeah did you not see how that asshole was touching her" "wait...you like her" "shut up what he was doing was so rude so I don't wanna imagine what he does behind doors" Jack walked into your room.

"y/n" I looked up, he walked over and hugged me "i'm so sorry, I should've noticed" "No I should've told someone" "We'll deal with ok don't worry about it" I nodded and smiled slightly "thank you" I whispered. He hugged me again "group hug" Zach said and joined in, we all chuckled.

———————————————————————

I will make a part 2 since this isn't finished but I don't want the chapter to be too long.