jonah | cute

I have been sitting on the couch crying for the whole night, School is so exhausting, I feel like I failed a test I had been working on for weeks.

I sit up and take a deep breath, I need to get myself together. Jonah and Alex will be home soon, they've been out all day with the other boys at disney land. I don't want my son and boyfriend coming home to me crying.

I clean up a bit and wash my face to make me feel better "we're home!" I heard Jonah yell as the door closed. I take a deep breath and put on a smile. I walk downstairs as Jonah put Alex down, he ran over and grabbed my leg "Mommy!" I picked him up and kissed his cheek repeatedly, he always made me feel better, he's all I need.

I looked up to see a smiling Jonah, he walked over and kissed my forehead and lips. He pulled back and looked at me confused "what?" I whispered "we-we'll talk about it later" he said and smiled "okay..." I looked at Alex "had fun?" he nodded "yeah mommy next time will you go?" I nodded.

We laid on the couch, Alex laid on my chest with his head on my shoulder. Jonah came and laid next to me, he put his arm around me and kissed my head, I looked up and kissed him "did you have a good time?" I said quietly to not wake up the now sleeping Alex.

"yeah he had a lot of fun" "and you?" "I just...you should've been there" "I know" I looked at Jack and sat up "i'm bringing him up to bed" Jonah kissed his head and I put him to bed.

I go back down and cuddle into Jonah's chest, he pulled me close "why did you look at me like that before?" he brushed his thumb over my cheek "have you been crying?" I looked down and sighed, he rubbed my head "why?" he asked "school is so exhausting...i'm pretty sure I failed the test, I won't be able to graduate and have a good life for Alex, I don't spend enough time with him or you-" "hey...baby don't worry. I'm sure you didn't fail, you work so hard. You will graduate it's not long anymore. Alex and I are fine, it's in your head beautiful. You do spend time with us, it's because you're focused on school all the time"

I sigh "it's so difficult and i'm sick of you having to pay everything cus i'm so broke I feel so bad" "y/n" he said sitting in front of me holding my hands. "don't think of it like that, i'm supporting our family but without you none of this would be. The fact that I have you and we have Alex is the greatest gift of life, money is not an issue baby, I love you beautiful" "I love you more" I said and hugged him, he squeezed me tight and kissed my cheek.

We pulled back and kissed each other, we smiled "cmon let's go to bed" he said, we got up, he followed me up, he took my hands, I chuckled as I looked back at him "Mommy? Daddy?" I looked towards his bedroom door confused, we went to his room only to see him sitting on his bed holding his baby blanket.

"what's wrong baby?" "I miss mommy and daddy" "come here" he hugged me "wanna sleep with us?" he nodded, I picked him up and walked to our room, we got in bed, Jonah pulled us close to him, I looked up and kissed him "this is perfect" he whispered looking at Alex who was already asleep again.