zach | cute

"I got snacks!" Zach said as I opened the front door, I laughed "hi Zach" I said and let him in. It's Friday night, mine and Zach's movie night. It's a regular thing we do, Zach and I are best friends but I think they're something more at least I feel like that, I don't think he does since he's always going around partying and probably hooking up with girls.

He put the snacks down and sat down on the couch turning a movie on, I sat down next to him and grabbed a blanket, I wrapped it around me and tried to watch the movie but I couldn't stop thinking about Zach, I got snapped out of my dreams when Zach leaned his head on my shoulder, I jumped slightly, he looked up and chuckled "what's wrong?" he asked putting his arm around me "u-uh nothing" I said looking away.

He just looked at me "hey tell me" he said tightening his arm around my shoulder, I took his shoulder off and sat away, I couldn't look at him "y/n" I shook my head and stop up, he stood up and grabbed me wrist. I couldn't keep seeing him all the time, I was in love with him but he didn't know.

I looked up at him slowly, he touched my cheek "I don't like you see you cry" I shook my head "why" I said slowly "because I like you" "no you don't stop" I said trying to walk away, he grabbed my waist turning me around quickly, he kissed me softly but passionately. I was taken back but kissed back a few seconds later.

He pulled back slowly but kept his face close "I've liked you for so long you have no idea" "Zach...I've liked you for months...seeing you all the time as friends was killing me" he smiled, I put my arms around his neck and kissed him again, we kissed for a while "we can keep seeing each other as more than friends now" I smiled "I'd love to" he smiled and kissed me again "but don't you go to parties all the time?" "not all the time, sometimes but I won't go anymore if you-" I just kissed him cus I couldn't take his cuteness.

"You're so cute" I said, he smiled and picked me up, he laid me down on the couch and kissed my cheek, he leaned his head on my shoulder and turned the movie back on. I chuckled and ran my hand through his hair, we just watched the movie as we cuddled until we fell asleep. Finally.