daniel | cute

"happy birthday to youuuuu!" the boys sang as everyone around me filmed. It was my 22nd birthday, the last few months of my life have been great. I'm a manager for the why don't we boys, I love my job so much, it's so much fun and they're so great.

They threw me a big party with probably around 80 people. I blew the candles on the cake and everyone cheered. I smiled and put my hands on my face.

I was talking to some random people and after a while I went inside to get a drink, I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist, I looked over and saw Daniel, I smiled and kissed his cheek "happy birthday beautiful" I smiled turning around and hugging him.

Daniel and I have been dating for just over two weeks now, we're both so happy. My boss said we were allowed to if it didn't interfere with me doing my job which it didn't. I pulled back and kissed him, we pulled back and smiled "how's the party going?" he asked "great thank you for planning this" "of course" I smiled "you look so cute" he said touching my face, I laughed and kissed him again.

We pulled back, he took my hand and we walked outside again. He kissed my cheek and we talked to some people, people started leaving, I said bye to everyone.

I started cleaning up "what are doing?" I turned around to see Daniel walking out "cleaning up" "nah birthday girl" I chuckled "It'll get taken care of cmon" "but Dani" "no buts cmon" he said taking my hand and we went up to his room.

He picked me up, I laughed and kissed him "you're the best person ever" I said and kissed him. "no you are, what do you wanna do?" I smiled, he chuckled knowing what I wanted "fine sweatpants and hoodies it is" I laughed.

He gave me one of his sweatpants and hoodies. I put them on and took my makeup off, we got in bed and cuddled until we fell asleep, best birthday ever.