corbyn | cute

I walk downstairs and see Corbyn walking through the door, he looked up and saw me "hi baby" he said smiling, I walked over smiling and hugged him, "hi" I said, he kissed my cheek. I pulled back and kissed him, he picked me up, I laughed. He carried me to the couch and we laid down, I laughed.

We cuddled on the couch as we caught up with each other. He sat up and kissed my forehead "can I show you something I wrote I want your opinion on it?" "yeah sure" I said sitting up, he took his phone out and handed it to you.

I read lyrics he had written with a smile on my face "please tell me if you don't like it" "Corbyn it's amazing you're so talented" I said and kissed his cheek, he put his arm around my waist "thank you so much beautiful" I smile "cmon I made dinner let's watch a show or something" he smiled as I stood up "no wait come here" he said, I walked back over and he put his hands on my waist, I touched them "what?" "thank you for doing all of this for me" "doing what?" I chuckled "just being everything I ever wanted and needed" "aw Corb" I said hugging him "I love you" he said "I love you more baby" we pulled back and kissed each other.

my Corbyn imagines are always bad i'm sorry