jonah | cute

I woke up out of nowhere with crazy cramps "fuck" I mumbled. I grabbed my knees "omg" I said and got up. I went to the bathroom and saw that it was just my period "crap" I said. I took care of it and put on different shorts. Jonah walked in, I froze "hey what's wrong?" he asked walking over and hugging me, I got a cramp again as I tried to talk.

I crouched down on the ground grabbing my knees and leaning my head back "hey princess what's wrong?" he asked concerned "it's good it's just my period" "come here" he said and hugged me making me feel better "wait here" he said and ran downstairs.

He came back with some pain relief pills. I took once and felt a bit better. He picked me up and put me back in bed, he kissed my cheek and laid next to me. He put his arm around me "you ok?" I nodded and kissed him. "Sorry i'm gross" "no you're not it's natural. You're a woman!" I chuckled "you're amazing" "no you're amazing" "shut up" I said laughing "no seriously you can create humans" I smiled "not any time soon will I do that" I laughed, he shrugged "nuhu Jonah, we've never even you know" "whenever you want" he said and kissed my cheek, I smiled "well let's wait till this crap is over and we'll see" he laughed "I love you" he whispered "I love you too" I said and kissed him.