jonah | smut

I walk into my boyfriends Jonah's house, I have a key and im bored so I decided to come over because why not. All their cars were gone except for Jonahs, I went up to his room and walked in. I looked up and saw him in only his boxers laying on his bed. He looked up at me "oh hey" he said "hi" I said chuckling and closed the door.

He grabbed the blanket and covered himself, I laughed and put my stuff down "shut up" I walked over and kissed him.

I laid next to him, he put his hand on my leg and kissed my head, I looked up and smiled "what were you doing?" he blushed "noooothing" I chuckled "Jonah" he smiled, I raised m eyebrow. He just looked away.

I took the blanket off and sat on top of him, his eyes went wide "y/n stop" he said biting his bottom lip "doesn't look like you want me to stop" he rolled on top of me quickly and kissed me, we started making out. He took my jeans off while kissing my neck. I took my shirt off and he bit my bra strap pulling it down.

He kissed my chest leaving hickeys on them. I pulled his boxers down and touched him, he pulled back and moaned. He pulled my underwear down ans pulled me down by my waist so I laid more comfortably. He kissed me as he sunk into me, I pulled back and moaned. He started thrusting fast as I kissed his neck.

After a few minutes we both hit our climax, we both moaned loudly yelling profanities. He rode out his high and pulled out "I love you baby girl" he said and kissed me "I love you too" "thank you for coming over, I was gonna jerk off btw" "yeah I know" we both laughed. I grabbed his phone and unlocked it, it opened on a picture of me, my jaw dropped. He turned his head blushing "jonah!" "you're so hot I can't not" I laughed and kissed him again.