daniel | cute

Imagine for SilentGirl278

"Olivia can you come down for a second?" I heard my mom say. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen "yes?" I said "I need to go send something for work can you look over dinner for a minute" "yeah sure" I said and she left.

I stirred the pasta for a few minutes "hi" I heard a familiar voice say, I turned around and saw Daniel "omg!" I said jumping in his arms, he laughed grabbing me, he squeezed me tight "hi baby" I pulled back "what are you doing here?!" "I missed you and we have a few days off" I smiled and kissed him "I missed you more" "no baby" "yes" we both laughed ad he put me down.

My mom walked in smiling, Daniel chuckled "wait you knew!?" I asked and she nodded, Daniel wrapped his arms around my waist from behind laughing "omg" I said and touched his arms.

We sat on the couch and cuddled "god It's been so long" I said hugging him "I know I'm sorry" "it's all good you're here now" I said touching his cheek, he smiled and I pecked his lips quickly, he chuckled and kissed me "you're too cute" he said, I put my head on his shoulder and kissed neck "yup it's also been a while since that too" I stopped and laughed "omg stop no" he touched my waist and smirked "stop" I said, he smiled "never" he whispered and kissed me.

~~~

After dinner we went up to my room, I got changed and joined him in my bed, he put his arm around me and kissed me, I pulled back and touched his cheek, he rubbed my back "how long you staying?" "four days, I know it's not a lot but we'll see each other more often I promise" he said rubbing my thigh, I smiled and kissed him "I love you" "I love you more"