daniel | smut

I was at a party with some friends, not gonna lie we were pretty tipsy but still aware of everything around us. "Hey girls come over here we're playing a game" my friend Jack said.

We walked into the room, not too many people were in there. Just me, the five guys and my three girl friends. "So we're playing would you rather but you need to actually do it" I chuckled "sure" "Let's go! y/bf/n! Would you rather Kiss Jonah or Zach?" we all laughed, she stood up "No offense Zach" she said and kissed him "ooooo" we all said and she sat back down.

This went on for a while "Y/n!" I looked up "Would you rather" he chuckled "what? cmon say it" "Would you rader have sex with me or Daniel?" my jaw dropped "no you're kidding" "i'm not. choose" "crap" I said looking at them back and fourth.

"Fine...Daniel" I said and covered my face, everyone sheered "you go bro!" all the guys said. "Shut up" he walked over and took my hand. I followed him and we went into a room upstairs "If you don't wanna I-I...I don't know" he chuckled "If you don't want to we don't need to" "I mean...there's a reason I chose you" he chuckled, he walked closer and touched my waist "what is that reason may I ask?" we both chuckled, I looked away "I've kinda...maybe had a crush on you for a while" we both chuckled "look at me" I did so.

He leaned closer and kissed me, we quickly started to make out, he pulled back and bit his lip "I've kinda maybe had a crush on you too for a while" I smiled and kissed him again.

He started unzipping my dress, I took his shirt off. He picked me up and laid me down on the bed. He bit his lip and kissed my neck "omg" I breathed out "found it" he said and bit my neck leaving a hickey.

He took my bra off and kissed my breasts, I sat up and took his belt and pants off. He took my underwear off snd rubbed my clit, I moaned and grabbed his wrist "something wrong princess?" he asked concerned "no please I need you" he chuckled and grabbed a condom from his pants, he took his underwear off and rolled the condom on.

He kissed me passionately "you ready?" "yes please" he smiled an slides into you tiling his head back "omg you're so fucking tight baby girl" I moaned as he went faster, he held my waist and kissed me. I touched his neck and moaned "mmhh D-daniel" "shh don't be too loud baby" I quickly kissed him and moaned into the kiss "fuck i'm coming" I moaned "go for it" I moaned as I came, he came immediately after me moaning.

He pulled back and kissed me "god I love you" he said and laid next to me, I looked at him as I panted "omg I love you too" he kissed me again "will you be my girlfriend?" "yes" I said and kissed him. He pulled the covers over us and pulled me closer. He kissed me once more and we fell asleep.