jack | cute

I'm a model in New York City and today I was shooting for a clothing brand. I get on set and talk to the photographer for a while "so we'll start off with some of you alone and then Jack over there will join you" he pointed a curly haired guy across the room, I nodded and got changed.

I got my hair and makeup did and the photoshoot started, after a while "ok great perfect, is Jack ready?" he asked "coming" he said and came over, I saw his face, woah. "Hi, Jack" "y/n" I said smiling, the photographer told us what to do and how to pose, we did that for a while "ok Jack stand behind her and touch her waist under her shirt" he stood behind "fine with that?" he asked "yeah don't worry" I said.

He did what he was told and we continued for a while "ok guys I think we got it" we walked over and looked at them, Jack looked really hot. "yeah they're great thank you guys" we all clapped, I looked at Jack, we both smiled "great shoot" he said, I nodded "y/n cmon" my manager said and i went back to get unready, I put my normal clothes back on and put my hair in a bun and put on a hat.

I walked out and said bye to everyone, Jack smiled "hope to see you again" he said, I chuckled "yeah" I took my phone out, we exchanged number "bye talk to you soon" he said "bye" I said and I left.

1 year later

We get to set, Jack takes me had, I smile and we walk in. As I was getting my hair and makeup done, the makeup artist left for a second "y/n" I turned around, he stood up ans hugged me "I have to I'll pick you up later" "okay" he bent down and kissed me, we both smiled and he left. 

I did my shoot and got ready to leave "i'm downstairs" Jack texted me. I grabbed my bags "thank you guys" I said and left. I got in the car "hey thank you for picking me up" "of course" he leaned closer and kissed me softly, I touched his face and pulled back, I smiled and hugged him, he kissed my neck and squeezed me tight "I remember this place" he said "yeah it was cool shooting here again" We pulled back and smiled "let's go home" he said touching my leg and we drove home.