III : who's seo soojin?

Hui

after few minutes, my classmates came one by one. the room became noisy when bimbo soojin's friends came. her face lightened up as she saw her friends coming to her direction.

as the bell rang, everyone came back to their proper seats and our professor came into his desk on the front. he cleared his throat before saying something.he looked at bimbo soojin first then at me. that bimbo girl raised her brow and rolled her eyes.

"mr. lee huitaek,"

"y-yes, sir?"

why am i even uttering? i was frightened earlier when he stared at me for a moment. and for pete's sake i didn't do any wrong as far as i can remember. i won't make any mistakes for my scholarship's sake.

"ms. seo soojin,"

"what?!"

"since your grades are already falling ,i would like to assign mr. lee huitaek to be your tutor."

"w-what?m-me?" i said, uttering again. i'm only a new transferee here and why would i be the one to tutor that bimbo soojin?

"i saw mr. lee's record on his previous school. i know that he can help you ms. seo, with your academics." said the professor. i couldn't do anything even if it's against my will, i just need to accept it.

"is it okay for you two?" our prof asked us once again.

"of course, sir." i sighed.

"no!"

everyone turned their gazes as bimbo soojin shouted no. count me in. hyojong who was asleep earlier flinched because of bimbo soojin's scream. he was like an innocent child who woke up with a nightmare.

"just deal with it girl." one of her allies who was with bangs said with her cute thin voice.

"yeah, i agree." the porcelain girl added. her complexion is amazing.

"don't ruin your name---uh our names also in declining such thing. it'll also help you, trust me." another one added.she has a big mouth and for sure, she talks a lot.

just like me, she don't have any choice even if it's also against her will. it's a win-win situation. a yes and no is her only option. i heard a bang and turned my gaze to bimbo soojin.

"fine!"

"well, it's settled then. mr lee, you can start whenever you want." prof said and i nodded. he started lecturing about calculus that was a bit hard but since i had advanced reading, so it was a little easy. after the morning class, hyojong pulled me into somewhere i am not familiar of.

"where are we going?" i asked while he was still gripping my hand and it hurts so much.

he didn't murmured anything until we reached the cafeteria. we sat on a table near the corner. wait ---- this is where i sat last time.

suddenly, a student from senior department pass through us. her slender legs, sexy curves and her visible mole under her eye made the boys in the cafeteria look at her like she was made in perfection.

i shook my head to break my trance. i was also captivated by her looks, so i can't blame them.

"hey hyojong, what would you want to eat?" i asked him but he isn't responding. my eyebrows furrowed, i followed his gaze. oh, he's looking at the girl who passed earlier.

"do you know her?" i asked again. he seems so fond of her.

"hyuna." he answered, his gaze still not leaving her.

"do you like her?" i smirked.

he returned his gaze to me. "what? pftt no!"

"i thought you like her because you lost your trance when she passed by." i said,jokingly.

"let's just eat.don't worry it's my treat 'coz i'm the one who brought you here." he said and stood for a moment to order our food. i still can't take my eyed off that woman named hyuna.her mole, reminds me of someone. ah! soojin! she also have a mole near her eye.

aren't they siblings? because they kinda look similar .the body proportions, the mole, and fierce look. i have to ask this to hyojong.

well, speaking of him.

"are we having a feast?" i asked. there was a lot of food in our table.

"why?" we asked and picked a piece of fries anf dipped it to the ketchup.

"do you think we can eat all of this?" i said.

"who said we'll eat all of this. some of my friends will come over later."

i didn't dared to speak so i was left dumbfounded. i poured the ketchup on my fries cause i prefer that way.

"by the way,why did you take me here?" i asked him while he was eating hamburger. he swallowed it first and then answered me.

"huitaek, are you taking pills?" he said and facepalmed. did i say something wrong? nothing, right?

"of course no! i'm a guy!" i answered defensively.

"didn't you remembered what i said to you yesterday?"

try to remember it, hwitaek. try. just try. when i went to the cafeteria. soojin banged the door. mom on home. jieun.

"ah!i remembered it. you told me that you're going to tell me about the campus clown---campus queen i mean."

"finally."

he stretched his arms wide and he didn't knew that he---

"aww."

the students here in the cafeteria turned their gazes to the person who 'aww'ed.and that person was, hyuna. hyojong quickly stood up and bowed to hyuna.

she doesn't looks like pissed off either. she tapped hyojong's shoulder and said it's okay. woah! that was uhhh---easy.
i saw hyojong blushed and his trance was on hyuna again. he looks like obsessed to her.

he returned to his seat which is in front of me. he was still smiling like and idiot. i laughed.

"hey! why are you laughing?" he asked so i stopped laughing.

"you look like and idiot earlier." i said honestly. i'm an honest person, just so you know.

"well, i won't tell you about soojin." hyojong smirked so i glared at him.

"i-i was just joking!" but he smiled widely like an idiot. again.

he started to tell me about soojin. my spectaculations were right that hyuna was soojin's older sister. when hyuna was already on the senior department she have her title to soojin. that's why she's already the campus queen and hyuna was the previous one.

"but wait---why does they have different surenames. soojin's was seo and hyuna's was kim." i asked.

"they were apparently siblings---on their mother's side. hyuna's dad who was the 1st husband of their mom, k im hyungjeon. at first, hyuna's mom and dad's marriage was just forced due to financial issues of her mom's family bussiness. they have no other choice than to marry hyuna's dad. but when hyuna is just a child, her father died because of an ambush."

"oh, how tragic hyuna's past is."

"yeah, you're right."

"what about soojin's dad?"

"meanwhile soojin's dad, seo soojung.he was their mom's boyfriend during their teenage years but due to the force marriage, they decided to broke up but they are still in good terms. when soojin's dad knew that her husband died, he always accompanies her. until they continued their relationship. they got married and soojin was the sign of their love for each other. they grew up together like real sisters and set aside the fact that they're stepsisters."

"woah, i never expected that." soojin must be lucky that her mom and dad are in good terms. but how about mom and dad?when will they be on good terms?