XI : uh,idk?

all throughout the drive,we kept quiet.none of us dared to speak even a word and it just felt...awkward.the atmosphere between us is so-----.maybe we we're kinda traumatized of what we saw earlier.especially me.when will she stop being a sl*t?

"we're here.you go to the market and i'll just wait on the fastfood.here's the list and the money," hyojong spoke like nothing happened earlier.doesn't he feel awkward earlier,i mean---he spoke as if it is not him.

"okay.i'll make this fast." i said and got the list and the money.

"there's no rush.i can wait," he said and went on mcdonalds while i pulled out a cart and entered the supermarket.

when i gazed at the list,i thought was just a small piece of paper but it was kinda long.and that's why he gave me bunch of money.he's rich,huh.maybe this will be his----i mean our stock for the whole month.until now,i still can't believe i'm already near to me dreams.

the supermarket was wide so my feet hurts on walking and walking plus the racks are kinda high so i have to tiptoe so i can reach it.for pete's sake i'm 173cm and i still have to tiptoe to reach that goddamn rack.aren't i too small for my age?

"20,000₩ overall,sir," the cashier said after the long beeps.

good thing that hyojong gave me 25,000₩ so i still have 5,000₩ left.i grabbed the brown paper bag and got my change.hyojong must be waiting for me so i rushed on walking when i bumped to someone else.

"oh my god,sorry," one small voice said.he helped me picking the stuffs i bought.

"i-it's okay." i replied after i placed all the stuffs back on the brown paper bag.good thing it didn't ripped out.

"sorry if i got you into trouble.i should've watch my way," he scratched his head as if it has lices on it.his blonde hair matched well on his complexion.and he's cute----his height,too.

"no,don't mind blaming yourself.it's all my fault in the beggining since i rushed on walking besides it's no trouble," i said.

"by the way,i'm jo jinho." he pleaded his hands and i'm unsure if i can accept since both of my hands are holding the brown paper bag.he just tapped my back since i can't accept his hands.

"i'm lee huitaek but you can call me hui for short,"

"hui,i find it amazing.oh,i already have to go i still have to make it up to my training.here's my calling card if you want some callmate,you know?" he got a small card from his wallet and gave it to me.how can he be this nice?we just met and...i can tell that he's friendly.

"okay i also have to go.my friend's waiting for me," i said and tapped his shoulders.before i could ever walk,we waved to each other and bid our goodbyes.

***

"what took you so long earlier?" hyojong broke the silence between us while inside the car.after i had that small convo with that smol little boi,i saw hyojong glaring at me.so throughout the lunch,no one ever dared to speak.maybe we just don't want our guards down and besides you don't always have lower down your pride.

"i tripped into someone friendly and we had a little conversation," i said while still looking straight the road and i didn't even bothered to glance at hyojong.

"ah,by the way the girl earlier was soojin,right?" he said while driving.the streetlights turned red and he stepped into the brake for a moment.

"yeah.her red hair and mole on her eyes," i said.why do i feel disappointed?is it because i saw soojin kissing someone earlier?but i should be get used to it,right?she was such a bimbo ever since but-----ugh!why am i still thinking about her?

"you should get used to it." hyojong said and pulled the hand brake and started the engine again.

**

monday comes in again,and i'll see her again.i can't imagine looking at her,what i saw yesterday just keeps on playing on my mind everytime i think of her.since our school is near from our dorm,hyojong and i didn't bother to have a ride.while walking through the hallway,there are a lot of teenagers who are in their uniforms.but mostly of them are in a yellow ones,they surely are from sopa.

the alley in here is not too quiet nor too noisy.just a perfect place to live in that's why there's a lot of residential houses in here.on our way to our school,we passed by the cube ent's building.and memories flashes again in my mind.i can tell that i am a lucky person since i've been accepted as a trainee.that's why i'm not gonna waste this opportunity.

"hey,you okay?" hyojong asked while we're walking.

"i will only lie to you if i say that i am," i replied reluctantly.actually,i don't know how i can face her after what happened since last time.when his 'guy' almost bumped jieun ad when i saw her yesterday kissing some random guy again.

but why am i also seeing her bad sides?no matter how evil a person is, still have a good deed inside her heart.maybe she don't want to let her guards down.people around her are used to see her like a bitch,and being a bitch is one of her ways to cover up something.something she was hiding throughout the years.

the whole morning,i haven't seen any trace of soojin and it made me worry.wait,why am i worried about her?it's so----.

"dud,let's go to the cafeteria," hyojong spoke beside me and fixed his things.i din't know it was already lunchtime cause i lost my trance the while morning.

i just nodded at hyojong and we both made our way to the cafeteria.we sat on a table and he volunteered himself to order our foods.in less than 10 minutes,hyojong came back with a tray full of foods again like last time.

"don't bother to ask me why i bought a lot.my friends wil come in any minute from----oh there they are!" hyojong spoke which made me turn back and i saw his friends,but it's not just his friends that i saw.soojin also,she was roaming his eyes like she was looking for someone and stopped her eyes on me which made me glued in my place.

i should turn back to her but why i can't?hyojong's friends already had their seat when someone spoke in a feminine voice.it's her,i'm pretty sure.

"hui,can i talk to you?"

she said,even i'm not facing her and i saw hyojong's friends' reaction.their face were surprised at all.i can feel that there's a lot of eyes staring at me but i don't give a damn on them.

i don't why i stood up on my place and followed soojin.

---

short ud maybe? :))
hope you enjoyed this chap,neverlands and universes <3