XXVI : yes! i'm jealous

"that could've been your chance!" yeeun scoffed at me. the time passed so fast that i didn't even noticed that i have been for an hour already. i just told her what happened earlier and i'm glad she's all ears to hear it.

"yeah, i know, but i just couldn't go on without them." i replied and took a sip of cola. the silence here near the han river is so soothing plus the fact that someone is listening to me.

"well, i couldn't blame you for that." she said and took a sip on her cola. i can't believe this girl cried hard earlier and now, she looks like as if nothing happened. ah, women's duality.

"your turn," i said and her brows arched.
"spill."

"ah," she looked at me confusely, "it's nothing. don't mind it."

i looked at her and her cat-like eyes started blinking so fast. "jang yeeun."

"fine! calm your ass down." she replied before took the last sip on her cola.

"things were just not going the way we wanted to. our second japanese ep will be delayed again for the second time this year." she said and looked down. it must've been tough for her.

"why?" i asked her.

"i also don't know. the feedbacks on our debut last year wasn't that good. many people have been anticipating on our debut as we were the second girl group to debut under cube following 4minute but when the feedbacks aren't that good, it seemed like they have given up on us already. it seemed like the company has no trust on us, either. they won't give us any comebacks unless we suggest them. they won't give us any promotions. they doesn't even tried to promote us properly that we have to go on streets and do busking so that people can recognize us as crystal clear and not cube's second girl group. we promote ourselves better that the company."

conflicts have been coming to their often but the company does nothing. it was stated in the contract that they would promote and protect their artist well but they doesn't do anything. i can't understand why cube is being like this to them. clc is a bunch of talented girls now that two new members have been added on the first half of the year plus their latest album did well. they could've been a more successful group if cube treated them nicely.

"don't worry, better days will be coming soon. there will be always a rainbow after the rain." i assured her.

"you think so?" she said, sobbing.

i nodded to her. "thank you, hui." she replied and smiled.

"that's it! you should smile a little more often! you are crystal clear's charimatic rapper, jang yeeun!" i stood up and shouted proudly. this is the only thing i could do to help her.

"stop shouting! you're so nosy, pentagon's leader lee hwitaek!" she shouted back at me and ran around the park like what small kids do.

"let me drop you off at the company." i said while walking. the building is not that far from han river so we both decided to walk.

"i can go there on my own, don't worry." she replied.

"i'm not even worried at you. i left some things at the company so i have to pick it up." i explained to her.

"lee hwitaek is such a gentleman," she patted my head, "keep that up, saeng."

"ya! i'm a lot older than you so use some honorifics!" i shouted at her but she sticked her tounge out.

"what if i don't want to, oppa." she said and did some aegyos at me.

"that aegyo of yours won't work at me, jang yeeun." i sarcastically said to her.

"jinjja?" she blinked her eyes. ugh, this girl!

"you doesn't look cute at all." i glared at her and she did same to me.

"you crazy je--," before she could finish saying, she tangled her arms on my shoulders.

"ya! jang yeeun!" i keep on shouting at her but she didn't mind to let go of me.

"oh," she finally entangled me!

"my neck hurts because of yo--," i said but i was taken aback, "soojin, what made you come here? it's already late."

"i-i think i should go inside. thank you for accompanying me, hui." yeeun said before she entered the building. i didn't even knew that we already reached here.

"jieun invited me over earlier and i saw no one inside your dorm so i thought you're still in here." she explained. i took off my jacket and draped it around her shoulders.

"have you been waiting? for how long?" i asked her.

"uhm, 2 hours." she shyly said.

"you should haven't waited for me. it's cold out here, let's go inside first." i said and held her hands but she was a little hesitant.

"can i come in?" she asked curiously.

"of course. don't worry, you're with me." i assured her.

we took the elevator and reached the floor where my studio was. as usual, the hallway was very quiet because not too many people are in here since it's late already.

"wow, you have a your own studio?" she asked and her eyes roamed around the small room.

"yep. the company handed it to me not too long ago." i explained. her hands lingered to the piano and pressed some keys on them. the way her hand touch the piano seemed like she knows how to play it.

"when i was young, i always come to my grandma's house and play piano with her and grandpa. they thought me how to play it and that's how i learned it." she said and smiled a little bit. it must be somehow nostalgic to her, remembering her younger years.

i continued on fixing my things so that we can go already. we can't stay in here for too long, the night is already dark. my hands stopped when i heared a sob. soojin was sitting on a chair, looking down and sobbing.

"why are you crying?" i asked and sat next to her. tears started falling and she cried hard.

"soojin--," i said, "i don't even know why i am crying." she replied

"i just felt sad seeing you and yeeun together! i'm jealous, hui! yes! i'm jealous!" she said loudly.

she's jealous? soojin is jealous?