IX : hyojin

"she even------,"

before jieun finish what she is saying,i dropped my spoon and fork which made a small noise.jieun was startled.why is did her name made a small annoyance on me?i can't tell that i'm angry at her it's just that-------forget it.

"let's just stop talking about her,please," i said to jieun before continuing eating.none of us dared to speak until i decided to broke the silence. "jieun,"

"hmm,"

"just this morning,i went to cube entertainment.they said my training will start on monday after my class and it will end 12mm and also.....," i stopped from eating first and waitig for her to stop also.

"also what,oppa?" she asked.

"the CEO,he asked that i have to move to the dorm provided by the company," i looked down and i can sense that she dropped her utensils.i expected that her reaction would be this.

"y-you're leaving me alone here?" even i'm not looking at her,i know that she is disappointed.things just fell in their right places.

"i-it's not that.i asked the CEO too that if i can bring you with me but....," i stopped,stared at her face for a moment.

"but what,oppa?" i can see her eyes were pleading and her tears will fall anytime from now.

"we'll live in the same building but different units," before i could look down again,i heard her hard sobs.she's fragile,i know that. "w-why are you crying?atleast we can----,"

"oww----," i felt her hard palm on my arms and it's painful!how could a girl be hurtful like this?

"oppa!" she hit my arms again and this tine,the pain was even double,i was not joking.it was really painful like she gave much effort in it. "i thought that we will be seperated from each other."

i let out a chuckle but she shot me a deathly glare. "you're the only one i have in my life,oppa.i just don't wanna lose you,i'm scared,"

her voice seems really concerned and worried."there's no need to be scared,jieun-ah.no matter what happens,i will not leave you,"

"promise?" she raised her right hand and i followed her. "promise.now,let's eat and i have a surprise for you,"

we continued eating and talked about some random things.i have never seen jieun this cheerful and confident because since we were young,she was always on mom's side while i was on dad's.they would go out together without our knowledge.and i know how painful she felt when mom left us.the cheerful jieun disappeared out of the blue but as days went by,i can see how she recovers all by herself.she is learning to be independent without my help and that's why i'm thankful for her.

we left the dining table and sat on the sofa.i told her to wait for me because i have to get something on my room.when i got out of my room,i securely hid it on my back and sat across her.she was grinning that made me shiver.

"so what are you hiding,huh?" her grin even became wide.

"ya,stop grinning it scares me," i hit her arm and i heard her complained.

"close your eyes first,and if i say open,you have to open your eyes?okay?" she nodded and closed her eyes.

"1..,2..,3..,open," i said and placed my gift on her lap.she was shocked when she removed the wrappers on it.

"o-oppa,this is so expensive----,"

"i don't care if it's expensive as long as you are happy.money can't but happiness,"

she smiled which made my heart melt.i was stunned when there was a sudden flash in front of me.she was grinning,preventing herself to laugh.

"oppa,thank you for this DSLR," she said. "it's nothing,"

she spent the rest of the night taking pictures.god knows how much she loves photography ever since then.when it's already 10pm i told her to sleep but she's so hard-headed.when i entered her room past 11pm she was still wide awake,taking some snapshots using her DSLR.i even threatened her that if she won't stop,i'll take back the camera.she was as fast as a lightning and hid her camera on her closet and slept.

**

in the morning,i went out of my room and saw jieun peacefully eating her breakfast.i sat on the table and there were some leftovers last night so that's what i ate.

"jieun,"

"hmmm,"

"pack your things,"

she stopped eating for a moment.

"why----ah!okay," she continued eating and went quickly to her room.so i was here left alone.

**

"thank you," i gave the fare to the taxi driver and helped us on our luggages.the building is like---wow.it's not too far from cube ent's building and from our school.there was a middle-aged woman waiting for us outside the building,maybe she's the landlady.

"good morning,are you lee huitaek?" the woman asked and i nodded. "is that your sister?"

she pointed at jieun. "ah yes,i'm lee jieun,huitaek's younger sister,"

"hyungjin told me that there's a new trainee with his sister that'll move here anytime from now.let's go inside?" the woman said and we brought our heavy luggages with us.we rode the elevator and stopped on 3rd floor.the alley was very quiet,far from what i expected.we stopped on the end of the alley,room 29.

"hyojong," the woman knocked at the door.wait did she just said hyojong?as in kim hyojong?

"oh,ms. park," that high-pitched voice----i'm pretty sure that it's hyojong.the door opened and the guy who looks like a drug addict appeared in our vision.he's wearing a pajama and naked on top which displayed his 4-pack abs.

"hyojong?" me,

"huitaek?" him,

"wait guys,you know each other?" the woman asked and we nodded together.hyojong's eyes are half closed,seems like he just woke up.

"it's good then," the woman said and before she can walk away, "oh before i forgot,i'm park hyojin,the landlady,"

park hyojin?why does it sound familiar?hyojin,isn't she hyuna and soojin's mother?

-------

blame my brain for the delayed ud. :((