VII : signed

of all person,why her?earlier she was kinda funny which made me forget that she was a badass bad girl.i like of what she was earlier and i hope she can be like that forever.but after how many effin' hours,she turned back into a bitch.real quick.

"h-hui?" she said utterly and clueless.i can see fear and disappointment in her eyes.she seems scared.

before i can say anything i felt sore on my cheeks and i'm pretty sure that this will leave a bruise.i touched it once again and it was bleeding.it's painful,it'll leave bruise and it's bleeding for pete's sake.'sht',cursed under my breath.soojin was left dumbfounded inside,she was still clueless and mindless.

the guy opened the car and held the collar of my shirt.i've never been in a trouble like this before but why am i not scared.i must be scared in a situation like this.i gazed at jieun who was already crying and scared.

"i will let you pass this time but once i see that ugly face of yours,i won't think twice killing you." he said and let go of me.he was still gritting his teeth as he went inside the car,i saw her.

doing nothing.

***

"aw----," i said,enduring the pain while jieun is putting an ice pack on my cheeks.she was a bit frustrated on me because of what i did earlier but there's nothing wrong in that cause i even did the right thing.

"jieun." i said blankly.she can't even look on my face,maybe because she was blaming herself why i got this.i won't die in this single bruise and wound.she was just overreacting.

she still didn't answer.

i removed the ice pack and placed it on the table near me.i stood straight and cupped her face.she's still looking down,avoiding an eye contact to me.

"jieun,look at me." she looked at me for a second then looked away.i noticed that her eyes are watering and i'm pretty sure she'll cry anytime from now.

she turned back and i heard her sobbed.

i went in front of her but she covered her face and looked away.she must feel sorry for what happened to me.she's fragile,she easily cries,she easily get hurts.when she can't hide her tears anymore,she hugged me.this is what she needs right now,someone to comfort her and i know that it's me.

"h-hui oppa," she said between her sobs.

"s-sorry," her voice broke. "it's just i don't you to be in trouble because of me.i just wanted you to be careful all the time because you're the only one left in my life.as your sister,i will try to be careful so that you can't be in trouble always."

"jieun,i don't care of what will happen to me as long as you're safe.whatever happens to me,just make sure that you'll be safe-----even without me.as your brother,i should protect you cause it's my duty.i promise that i will protect you all the time,even my life will be in danger."

our hug became tight.i promise to do everything without the help of others,just all by myself.even mom and dad isn't always in our side,i will be your brother and parent at the same time.

***

as i woke up,i accidentally hit my cheeks so it became painful again.atleast it improved a little,the bruise is not so violet anymore but the wound is still im there,much better than bleeding.

i did my daily morning necessities and chose a presentable clothes to wear cause i'm going to cube today.before i went out of the house,jieun cheered me so i got some strength and confidence.since i have a bruise on my face i temporarily covered it with a bb cream and wore a mask.