VI : skinship

since it's our vacant time,i had this opportunity to teach---tutor i mean to soojin.but before i went to the library,i decided to buy some foods in the cafeteria.a cup of soda and burger will do anyways,hope she'll like it.

while making my way to the library,i met hyuna at the hallway.their eyes----ugh,it's captivating,for real.i stopped for a moment and saw a familiar aura behind her-----it's hyojong.god,when did she became a stalker of hyuna?he's really obsessed on her.

i laughed and made my way to the library,soojin must be waiting for me in there.

"hey." i said as i sat in front of her and placed the soda and burger that i bought for us.she closed her phone that she was using earlier and slid it into her bag.

"so-----"

"so?" she smiled teasingly,a lot of people would really love to see this unseen side of her.i heard a lot of gossips about her but none of those was proved.

"ah,w-what s-subjects are you bad at?i mean,you're not comfortable at." i said and got all my notebooks from my bag.

"calculus.that really sucks." she replied,rolling her eyes and took a sip from the soda.

i started to open the books and then she carefully listened,and of course,we can't get rid of questions like 'how did you get that?' 'i thought you're going to place it here so it's sign will change' ,when it comes to math.even me,i prefer being tutored alone rather than lectured with a lot of people around me.but due to lack of money----ugh!being poor is really hard.

"hey,is this right?" she asked.i gave her some sort of short quiz after our long discussion.besides,she's a fast learner so it's not kinda hard on me.

"nice.you improved today,huh." i said and ruffled her hair.wait---did i just ruffled her hair?!gosh,i thought she was jieun.

"s-sorry.i thought you're my sister cause i'm always doing that to her." i defensed and looking away from her to prevent eye contact which may cause to awkwardness.

"it's no big deal." she replied and took her last sip from the soda.i gazed at my wrist watch and we only have 5 minutes before the last class this morning.i slid all my notebooks and books on my bag.i was about to get my ballpen when i accidentally got my hand above hers.

this is so awkward.

**

class for today was finally over!i rushed into the house cause i promised jieun to treat her today.as i arrived i saw her at the living room sitting.heol,i was just in time.i quickly changed my clothes and we went first on the café where i am doing my part-time job.it's friday today and i'm sure that it's our payday.

"hey minnie,where's mrs. oh?" i asked my co-worker minnie as i saw her in the counter.jieun temporarily sat on one of the tables.

"mrs. oh?she was in her office." she pointed. "i already got my pay." she proudly said and waved her money.and she was despicably smiling!

i smirked. "don't care."

i went to mrs. oh's office and saw her sitting on her swivel chair.mrs. oh was our manager at the same time,she was the owner of this café.this serves as her birthday gift from her husband,mr. oh sehun.

"oh,hui.." she said as she saw me and closed her laptop. "have a seat."

i sat on one of the chairs in front of her.you can't really believe the she's already married because of her baby-like face.she was alreadh pregnant of their second baby boy,hyunjae.she threw a small party in her house as soon as she knew the gender of the baby.