XII : in danger

Hui

i didn't know where we are but i can say that we are in the secluded part of the school.all you can see here is just abandoned classrooms,stockrooms and unused comfort rooms.there's no one in here except me and soojin.but wait---why did i even followed her?

she stopped walking near a small shed house and mouthed 'follow me' which i followed.besides,i have no choice,right?she sat on a small bench and i still remained standing.she signaled me to sit in front of her which i followed.

"hui-ya,"

"hmm?"

"i just want to-----"

"apologize,right?in the first place,it's not you who will apologize 'coz that fvcking chanhee of yours almost placed my sister's life in danger.you may not know what i'm feeling because you don't have a younger sibling.you know that jieun is the only one left for me.i-i can't-----,"

biting your lower lip isn't really effective to stop yourself fron crying.my tears came down like a waterfall in front of soojin then i felt someone caressing my back.at first it made me shiver but it just made me feel better.

"s-sorry,i'm really sorry for everything that i did.i'm sorry," then i saw soojin kneeling in front of me.just like me,she was also crying and why did i feel guilty?i feel guilty for seeing her kneel for me.

i wiped my tears and held her hand,helping her to stand up.for the second time again,i saw her puffy red eyes and her mole is visible to see.she immediately hugged me which surprised me.
then next thing i knew,she was crying hard and i something wet in my back.she was surely crying hard because my uniform felt wet.

"i-i'm-----," she said between her sobs.i placed my finger on her lips and mouthed 'it's okay'.

we both stayed like this for how many minutes and i felt so calm,free and comfortable.never in my life i felt like this,and it's because of soojin.she brought me to cloud9 where i can be calm and happy with her.

"hui,i'm really really sorry.it's just i can't control myself.it was i had one body with two souls,that i can't control the both of it." she said and escaped the hug.she wiped her tears and her mole attracts me.

"i don't know why am i this soft to you but it's just i can't be mad at a person for a long time." i said and cupped her face.

"soojin,it's just you who can control of yourself.it's not me,hyuna or your parents,it's you."

"hui,i just can't----,"

"soojin,look to me straightly in the eyes."

those eyes are full for fear,conscience and sadness.i have never seen her being in this state and seeing her like this makes me also feel what she feels.but why am i feeling that?in the first place,i'm angry at her right?why am i this soft to her?

"listen carefully," i said and wiped her tears again. "i know you're not that person who keeps on doing those mistakes.i know the whole story why you became about that,it's not your fault om being like that so don't blame yourself since in the first place he cheated on you and he was the one behind that story.and why would you copy someone when you have your own style.soojin,you don't have to be an another person in order to win his heart back.once it's over,it is already over.so soojin please just stop blaming yourself and try to stop yourself from being another bad person."

"i-i'll try." she said between her sobs.

"i trust and believe in you." i said and kissed her forehead.

***

the whole day passed like a blur.after the class,i went to the library and waited for soojin.this library has been our tutoring spot,i'll wait for her and sometimes she waites at me.it depends on who will come here first.