IV : officially

Hui

we were still here in the cafeteria.and hyojong is spilling random things about soojin.he also added that soojin graduated in highschool with valedectorian.who could expect a bimbo girl would be that smart?

"did you know that soojin's classmates on highschool said that she wasn't like that when they were on highschool." hyojong added

"what do you mean like that?" my brows furrowed.

"bitchy.bimbo.badass." my eyes widened as hyojong said that.

"but why did she became like that now?" i added.

"as what i've heard,it's because of her ex boyfriend who cheated on her." he spilled.

"s-she had an ex boyfriend?"

"yes." he said and took a sip from his drink.there was still a lot of foods in the table.gosh,how are we going to finish all of this?

"back when she was in last year of highschool,she has an ex named xxxxxx.their love story was kinda unique but i don't know much about them.then after a year,they broke up and it was because xxxxx cheated on her.many people knew how they love each other and some can't believe that they already ended their relationship.soojin found out that the so called mistress of her boyfriend was a badass.so she tried to be badass and bitchy in order to win her exboyfriend's hert back.but she failed though.her badass and bitchy attitude is like an evil spirit ; easy to have but hard to remove."

i still have more questions in my mind but a bunch of men came. maybe they are hyojong's friends which he mentioned earlier. and also it's already time and we still have classes to attend.i fixed my things and stood up for a moment.

"hui, these are my friends. hyunggu, wooseok, yutoda, yanan, changgu and shinwon." he said so i shaked my hands with them as a sign of respect.

"i'm huitaek but you can call me hui for short. i'm hyojong's classmate and it's nice meeting you guys." i said shyly because i am not used into this. i am an introvert kind of person who doesn't like to interact with people but i think it will be nice to have some new friends like them.

we left them in the cafeteria and went directly where our next class is. while walking, hyojong never got tired of spilling random things about bimbo soojin. well, speaking of the devil. here she is, sitting one of the benches with a random guy beside her. geez, pda is not allowed in here.

"seo soojin. highly praised and respected by everyone. she may look like bad girl outside but no one dared to know what she feels inside. behind her smiles are full of tragic past." he added. she looked in our direction and even smirked at me so i looked away. who am i to judge her? i am just a loser.

at last, class was over! there are bunch of assignments and homeworks today so i have to go home early. while i was walking on the corridor, i met one of hyojong's friend, hyunggu. he looks so handsome in his blonde hair. when am i going to be handsome as him? joke.

"hey hui, wooseok's throwing a party tonight on his house. wanna come over?" hyunggu asked as we met. he's really friendly as he never get shy on interacting people.

it took me a moment before deciding. i guess it'll be okay to spare some time to them, right?so i can know them better and we'll get close to each other. i really wanted to go but i have a lot of works to do plus i'm expecting for a mail today. i don't want to disappoint them but....

"so, are you coming?" kino asked once again. for now,he's smiling widely with his shining teeth.

"uhh..sorry, i have a lot of works to do to today." i said and turned my head down.

"it's okay, bro." he patted my back. "you can always bond with us anytime. i'll better get going."

i nodded to kino before he walked away. sorry guys, i hope you understand me. i took the train and went directly to the house, expecting something nice.

before going in, i checked the mailbox first. i took a deep breath and opened it. a wide smile was plastered on my lips when i saw a mail.

i sprinted to my room and jumped on my bed. i closed my eyes, inhaled and exhaled, my anticipation and expectation are increasing, oh god. i opened the envelop slowly while still closing my eyes. my pulse is starting to palpitate because of excitement plus nervousness.

i opened my eyes and read the mail.

CONGRATULATIONS MR. LEE HWITAEK! YOU'VE PASSED THE AUDITION! YOU ARE NOW AN OFFICIAL TRAINEE OF CUBE ENTERTAINMENT! PLEASE DONT HESITATE TO ASK QUESTIONS REGARDING THIS MATTER.THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING CUBE ENTERTAINMENT!

"oh my god," i said, breathless. "oh my god." i can't believe this oh my god. i jumped on my bed and screamed in delight. no word can explain how much happy i'am! i got accepted!!

"ah!!" i screamed and frailed my arms.

"hui oppa! are you oka--" my arms stopped frailing and hanged midair when i saw my sister.

"oh hi jieun." i fixed myself when i noticed that im posing awkwardly.

"oppa,did something bad happened?" she asked and roamed her eyes around the room. i know she will be also happy of the results. it's just me and her who knew about this.not even mom and dad. we promised each other that this will be our's.

"jieun-ah." i said and walked closely to her. "i passed the cube auditions."

she stared at me for a moment and silently hugged me so do i. i often see jieun smiling but after a long time i saw her smile again today. how i love this girl who truly understands me.

suddenly, i felt a drop of water on my shoulders. i got out of the hug and saw jieun crying. she was smiling earlier but why is she crying?

i was about to approach her when she spoke. "this is nothing, oppa.these are tears of joy. i am so happy and proud of you!"

i thought it was something else that made her cry. she hugged me once again and embraced her. i am so lucky that i have jieun in my life as my sister and my bestfriend. after the long drama---err not that one,i told jieun to meet me at a food stall after her class because we'll going to celebrate.

"but oppa...." she said, looking down. "we don't have money."

"it's not for you to think about, jieun. i will have my allowance tomorrow from the bar that i am working. so don't worry and we'll celebrate tomorrow. okay?" she nodded and got out of my room.

i gazed at the clock and it's just 7pm so i started working on my assignments and projects so that i can have dinner. speaking of dinner, mom wasn't here today but i'm already used to it. always without her.

-----------

sorry for the late update,guys.😭i was supposed to update yesterday but it doesn't reach up to 1000 words.thank you for being patient mwa!

my co-UNIVERSE,let's support PENTAGON's latest mv,'Naughty Boy'!💖