XXIII : the star and moon

the dinner ended like a blast! earlier, the table was full of loud chatters and the two seok was in charge of it. hongseok and wooseok's mouth never paused for a minute or so. these kids are really nosy as hell! when soojin was sitting beside me earlier, she was smiling non-stop that she had enjoyed the company of my friends. jieun that was sitting across me also seemed like she enjoyed the company of yan an--- uhm, i mean my friends. they even pulled out some games for entertainment that made us all die into laughter and we even laughed harder as we hear hyunggu's voice. hyojong challenged wooseok into a small rap battle that amazed us how fast they are in rapping. hyunggu's sister suggested to have his brother and yuto a sexy dance battle. hongseok and changgu were up to an acting battle and they can pass as a lead in a drama. jieun also asked yan an to have a modeling battle with shinwon and he made it much entertaining. as i was quietly sitting, soojin was up to have me and jinho a vocal duet.

"so this is me swallowing my pride standing in front of you saying i'm sorry for that night. and i go back to december all the time."

taylor swift's back to december was the song we both chosen as we had sung it once in a monthly evaluation. and that drew us more closer than ever. jinho is a great companion and friend to have in this life. the first time i saw him was when i bumped into him on a mall nearly two years ago and who would've thought that we would meet again. he was the first one to approach me in the training room when we were assigned to have a duet for the monthly evaluation. i had no second thoughts to have him as my partner as i once saw a video of him on sm the ballad and he has a heavenly voice. sm entertainment must be wasting gems and cube is here to collect them.

i can say that i am very grateful that i have met these crazy boys. back then, i don't have that much friends or i don't really have friends since i have been relying on myself and jieun. when i met them, it was like another light was added into my dimmed life. having friends like them was like a light of persuasion on my dream of being a singer. these 9 guys will be the friends that i will treasure for the rest of my life.

"need a hand?" i heard soojin say as she was approaching.

"it's okay, i can handle this." i replied, diverted my gaze to the dished again.

she pulled out a pair of rubber gloves from the drawer and went beside me to help with the dishes. "you should be chitchatting with the other girls." 

"chitchatting isn't my cup of tea for now." she said sarcastically that made us both chuckle a little. we continued to wash the dishes not until she accidentally splashed the bubble to my face. she was hardly wiping the plate due to too much oil that made the bubbles from to sponge splash into my face. instead of helping me to wipe it off, she even laughed hard.

"y-you," she said between her laugh, "could look like rudolph if the bubble was red."

i tapped the bubble and saw that it was on the tip of my nose. to make some sort of revenge on her, i got more bubbles and wiped it on her face. this time, i am now the one laughing hard. we kept on wiping the bubbles on each other when shinwon and the others went it to interfere.

"aw, what a lovey-dovey couple," shinwon said sarcastically that the boys started on laughing and teasing him.

"we're not a couple yet!" i was suprised when soojin and i said the same thing.

"ooh, i smell something in here." he grinned and changgu poked his head that mad him groan in pain.

"by the way soojin, your sister wanted to talk to you for a bit. she's in the veranda waiting for you." hyojong said to soojin and followed him out.

i continued washing the dishes when shinwon leaned on the sink. "hey hyung!"

"yeah?" i replied while still busy washing the dishes. wooseok won't actually allow me to wash the dished but i insisted to do so. the other guys probably started washing up.