XX : safe zone

as the classes ended, i will be more busy now in training. and starting this month, we will be having a monthly evaluation. i'm worried if i can still have time for soojin. i'll make sure to fit my schedule just to have some time with her since i will start courting her now. it will be challenging and tough but i trust myself that i can do it. i will do it for her.

after that day, we came back to our daily lives. i am now currently in my room, busy with my laptop. our trainer told us to compose a simple song. i already know a bit cause i also did a song last time and i used it when i auditioned in cube. who would've though that it would be almost a year since i became a trainee. everything's doing fine while training but you can't ignore some mistakes too.

i was a bit startled when my door opened and hyojong barged in. he really likes to barge in my room these days. he throwed himself on my bed. what am i going to do with you, hyojong?

"hey, you!" i turned to him but he remained still. "stop barging in my room."

he turned his head on me and smiled. dud, that was a bit creepy! i am still not used on him as my roommate. we've known each other for almost a year now but i still can't bear with him.

"why didn't you tell me?" i asked him, my eyes are still fixed on my laptop. i'm still busy doing and arranging the beats and i think i'm gonna start doing the lyrics tomorrow.

"tell you what?" he got up and sat beside me.

"you and hyuna have been going out,"i teased him, continously raising my brows.

"should i tell you everything?" he said in a blunt voice. he seems down.

"it's not that. i'm not updated on you on the last few weeks," i said 

"i'm not also updated about you, either." he said and played with my phone.

"i'm just busy in school." i said and sighed deeply. finally i finished doing the beats! i stretched my hands and my back. ah, it's very tiring.

"oh, soojin messaged you!" he said and looked at me. he smiled like a jerk. i mean he's always a jerk, isn't he?

"hui, what are you doing?" he imitated soojin's soft voice and it made me chuckle.

"hey hyojong! don't you dare type anything. i'm gonna kill you! i'll just have a shower." i warned him and went to the bathroom.

i got out while drying my hair with a towel. hyojong is smiling and laughing like an idiot. wait, what the hell did he do? i picked my phone from him and saw that he messaged soojin using my account. he said to soojin that 'just finished doing some beats on a song that i've been working on. wanna hang out later with hyojong and your sister?'.

i poked his head hard. he awwed in pain and massaged his head. "that's what you get for rummaging through my phone."

"what's wrong with that? hyuna and i are gonna go out later for a date." he said and winked. ugh, that sucks.

i raised my other brow, questioning him.

"wanna come together with soojin?" he added and i thought about it. i think i should give it a shot.

i looked on hyojong and my phone beeped. soojin replied to me, 'sure! why not? make sure to let me listen to that! i'm looking forward on it.'

"call." i said and he ran into me which caused us to lay on the floor. this guy--ugh!

"thank you, my dear hui." hyojong said while clunging to me. this is gross!

i tickled him and he crawled out of my room while shouting. does he know that his screaming voice makes my eardrums suffer? bless my dear eardrums.

"i think they'll be here in any minute from now," hyojong took a peek from his phone. we both arrived at the mall about 30 minutes ago. "there they are!"

i looked away to a white bmw. soojin came out like an angel but with a red hair followed by her sister, hyuna. their mom probably dropped them off and they both bid goodbye to her.

hyojong waved and hyuna noticed it. the lovey-dovey couple hugged each other. what a nice scenery seeing the two of them being happy. besides, we all deserve to be happy too.

the white dress matched soojin perfectly with her red hair. didn't i mentioned that she looks so good with that hair? no matter what hair color it is, i know she would still look good. everything looks good on her.

"you look like an angel sent here on earth." i said to her as she approached towards me. she tucked her hair a little bit and smiled to me. my day was complete again because of her smile.

"really? thank you. you look good in polo shirts too." she said and fixed my collar, making her face close to mine. nothing changed in her face since the first time i met her. i do really admire her out of the world beauty.

"let's go!" hyojong shouted and we turned our heads on him. his hands were interwined to hyuna. that's what couples usually do right?

we headed on a movie house and bought some snacks before going in. soojin was the one who suggested to watch a horror movie. i hope i won't pass out inside. i'm a scaredy cat and i admit it! the movie started as soon as we got on our seats. of course, soojin was sitting beside me.

at first, the movie went smoothly not until the reaches in the climax and there were so many jumpscares. i hate jumpscares so much! soojin even teased me about it.

"you should've seen your reaction!" she said while laughing. we're watching a horror movie and she's laughing. how come?

"you really like teasing me?" i asked her and scooted into her. she went from a laughing face to a straight face. look at the duality of this woman.

"j-just eat!" she replied and stuffed lots of popcorn in my mouth. she must've felt shy of what i did.

the movie is nearly ending and there are many suspense parts and i didn't even expected that there will be a jumpscare again. my hand reached for soojin's hand amd i was holding it like crazy. i didn't felt anything scary when i held her hand. she and her hand became my safe zone.

**

i'm sorry for a late update :(( just dealt with some personal matters these days ( •_• )

anyways, thank you for the support that you've been giving to this story!! i do really appreciate it and i want to remind you all that i love you so much!! don't forget to vote and comment!! (。•̀ᴗ-)✧

ps; neverlaaaands!! let's stream our girls' 3rd mini album and their title track, Oh my god.

pps; universeeees!! let's support Pentagon on Road to Kingdom! don't also forget to stream Dr. Bebe

ppps; i added some huidawn moments here bcs i miss them so much :((