XVIII : i like you

nothing feels better than seeing a diploma and a medal after how many years of hardwork in studying. today will be the last day that i'll wear this uniform that i had used for how many years. from this school i experienced a lot of things, met a lot of people and endured many pain. but now, all those pain and hardwork will finally pay off.

the audiorium was filled with students and  parents. each was proudly holding their diploma, plastering a genuine smile together with their parents. what a lovely sight to see. what a happy family.

"hui!" i heared someone shouted my name, it's jieun. she pulled me in a tight hug that made me overwhelm.

"you've finally made it!" she faced me with a smile on her lips. i was glad to see my little sister smiling like this.

"it looks like it!" i said and pulled again in a hug. today will be one of the best days in my life.

"i have a little surprise for you," she said and told me to close my eyes, " open your yes in 3, 2, 1. tada!"

it wasn't a sight that i expected to see but a sight that i've been wanting to see. after longing for how many years, it finally came true. mom and dad was together, holding each others hands and smiling. this was something that i have been wishing for. wishing that my parents would reunite without any feud. this would be the best graduation gift i could ever had.

"hui, we are so proud of you!" mom pulled me into a tight hug followed by dad and jieun. this could be the best feeling, seeing my family happy and complete.

"you're a grown up man, why is my son crying?" dad asked as we pulled out of  a hug. it has been many years since i've seen dad. i didn't feel that there were tears flowing from my eyes.

"ah, this is nothing. just tears of joy." i said and wiped my tears away. we took a lot of pictures together. when i say a lot, it's a lot! for the last time, we had a group photo. ah, i'm going to miss my this school, my classmates, my friends and soojin.

well speaking of soojin, i saw her walking towards me with her parents and her sister. i was also glad to see her parents together, i bet they were now on good terms. her mom hugged me as soon as she saw me. she was a really nice and beautiful lady, no wonder where hyuna and soojin got those genes. she was the mom i never had for several years.

"congratulations, hwitaek. i'm proud of you and soojin," she said and pulled out of the hug. "ah by the way, here's a gift for you."

she handed me a small paper bag and opened it. it was a golden wristwatch that looks quite expensive. "i-i can't accept this," i said, trying to return the paper bag to her.

"just accept it, okay? soojin helped me pick that one." she said and smiled at me.

"hui, congratulations to the both of us!" soojin approached and hugged me. i'm feeling these again, my heart racing so fast.

"i'm proud of you, soojin," i said and hugged her even more. "you've changed a lot and i'm glad to see that you have improved."

"it's because of you!" she pulled out of the hug and stared at me. her fantasizing and seductive eyes that melts me whenever i see it.

it seems like the whole world stopped. it's just me and her, looking at each other's eyes, listening to our own heartbeats, embracing each other's company. soojin was the girl i never expected to fall in love with. she was a whole lot different when i met her, a bimbo girl to be exact but she was like a different person now. she turned from an evil to an angel. an angel that i fell in love with.

i was startled when i felt something soft on my cheecks. did soojin kissed me? believe it or not, i could feel my cheeks burning and my heart racing even more.

"that's my gift for you!" she said and smiled. damn, that smile that would light up my day. the smile that would cheer me up. the smile that i fell inlove with. i didn't just fell inlove with her, i fell inlove everything about her. it just happened that i fell inlove with her.

"hey! why are you blushing?" she said and laughed. her soft giggles that's cute to hear.

"m-me? b-blushing?" i asked and held my cheeks. "no way!" i defended.

"hui, why don't your family have a meal with us later?" hyuna asked. woah, hyuna matured a bit now. i wonder how is she and hyojong doing.

"that sounds nice!" soojin said and clung to her sister's arms. "if your parents won't agree."

"i won't disagree." dad said and laughed followed by everyone. it's a call, then. we went to a restaurant and ordered a lot of foods. we had a nice meal and also had a good conversation. we treat each other as families. our parents got along with each other, soojin's mom even invited mom to come over to their house some time to have a tea.

"ah, i'm so full." hyuna said and rubbed her tummy. i didn't knew that hyuna was a big eater.

"that's because you ate everything!" soojin tried to piss off her sister. that's what the youngest always do to their sister/brother.
even jieun does that to me also. she was sitting with hyuna while i was sitting with soojin. the two girls got along with each other.

jieun excused herself to the bathroom and also soojin. i was left with hyuna. i wanna ask her how she's doing with hyojong but i'm shy and i don't want to interfere to other people's bussinesses. whatever, i'm just gonna ask. nothing's bad about that.

"how are you doing with hyojong?" i asked her. she and soojin does really have nice eyes plus the mole under it.

"actually," she said and paused, " i already gave him my yes last month."

"really? no wonder why hyojong's always on a good mood these days." i replied. hyuna was a nice girl just like her sibling.
they really got good genes.

i saw soojin and jieun giggling as they got out of the bathroom. they have been closer now and then. "what have you been giggling to?" i asked soojin when she sat.

"it's our secret," she said and looked at jieun, "right, jieun?" my sister also nodded.

"you didn't tell me that you always stare at my pictures, huh," she whispered and giggled again. i bet that this girl loves to giggle.

"w-what?" i asked, dumfounded.

"your sister told me already. don't you dare deny it to me!" she said pointing at me.

"fine. i always stare at your picture  because i mesmerize your beauty. i always stare at your picture whenever i miss you. i always stare at your pictures because...,"

"because what?"

"because...,"

"because?"

"because i like you!" i shouted.

oops. i didn't mean to shout. it just came off my mouth. soojin stared at me blankly. hyuna, jieun, mom, dad, soojin's mom and dad was quite surprised. damn, that's it! i finally got to say it!

what am i gonna do now?

-----

another update because y'all have been giving nice feedbacks ;)) love you all!!!