Roombas

Quinn: Hey guys! We're back with a request from themysteriousnobody

Hamilton: What the heck is a Roomba?

(Several Roomba suddenly roll into the room)

All: AAH!

Peggy: *jumps onto Jefferson's back* What are those things?

Quinn: Roombas! They're these vacuum cleaners-

All: ?

Quinn: Things that clean floors. 

All: Oh. 

Angelica: *squats down to inspect one* And they just move all on their own?

Quinn: Yup. 

(A Roomba comes close to Herc and Samuel)

Herc: IT'S POSSESSED!

Samuel: EEK! *jumps into Herc's arms Scooby-Doo style*

Herc: Take him, not me! *drops Sam on his butt in front of the Roomba and runs away* 

Samuel: *squeals and runs for his life* 

Laff: *pulls out his sword* Stay back! Back! Back I say!

(Three Roombas roll towards him at one)

Laff: Sacre Bleu! *Runs away*

Quinn: They won't hurt you, guys! They're just little machine-thingies! They clean floors, and that's literally all they were created for. 

Laurens: Wait. Maybe not... 

Hamilton: What are you thinking, John?

Laurens: *grins* ROOMBA RACE.

Burr: *facepalms* Oh boy...

[Short timeskip]

Quinn: Ladies and Gentlemen! Welcome to the very first Roomba Race!

(Hamilton, Laurens, Herc, Jefferson, and Peggy are all holding Roombas in front of a duct-tape starting line)

Everyone else except for Burr: WOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!

Quinn: *holding a hairbrush as a microphone* Hello, Mr. Hamilton, how do you feel about the race today?

Hamilton: I have a really good feeling about this. Me and... *looks at Roomba* I'm gonna call him Phillip. I've always like that name. Anyway, Phillip and I have been working really hard, and I think our training is going to pay off in today's race.

Quinn: Alright, good luck to you. *turns to Laurens* Mr. Laurens, what do you think of your odds of winning today?

Laurens: A HUNDRED PERCENT. Me and Deathstriker are going all the way!