A/N: Update (Very Important)

Hey guys! There's something I wanted to talk to you about regarding how requests are taken.

As you know, we're at over 10,000 reads now. This is AMAZING, but it means a lot of people are reading, which makes getting to every request harder. I have a TON of backed up requests, and I feel terrible for making people wait so long. I try to answer questions on a first come, first serve basis, but it's creating a lot of back up. I've been thinking of solutions, but I don't want to make a big decision like this without your input.

One idea is clearing out ALL backed up requests and letting the current readers resubmit their ideas. At least then the wait time might be shorter, and it will give the people reading right now a better shot of having their question answered.

OR, and this was my sister's idea, I start answering requests lottery style. Like everyone submits ideas over the week, and out of THOSE questions, I pick one or two at random to answer. If yours isn't chosen, you can always try again next week. It might be exciting to answer questions this way, and there would be no stand-by line. It would all be up to luck.

So I wanna take a vote. I really wanna hear what you guys have to say, because I love you readers, and none of this would be possible without you. (Of course, you don't have to say anything if you don't want to, though)

1. Everything is fine. Keep doing things the way you are now.

2. Clear all requests and start over.

3. Clear all requests and answer them lottery style.

Thanks to everyone who votes! Love you all!