Harry Potter

A/N: SPOILER WARNING! You might see spoilers if you haven't finished the series yet. 

Quinn: Guess who's baaaaaaaaaack?

Samuel: Oh, it's us! We're back!

Quinn: That's right Sam! It's Quinn and the Hamilton crew here for more Hamilton Reacts to Stuff! Say hi, everyone!

Hamilton: Great to see you all again!

Jefferson: I really thought we were done with this [bleep!] for good. So thanks for bringing me back into this nonsense.

Quinn: You're welcome~!

Laurens: Aww, Tommy, we would've missed ya!

Herc: You're our favorite salty codger!

Jefferson: *makes a face* (mouthing to himself in confusion) Salty codger?

Quinn: Oh, and something, uh, big, has changed since you last saw us...

[camera pans over to Eliza, who is now very pregnant]

Quinn: How do you feel, Eliza?

Eliza: Huge! *giggles* But I'm okay. 

Quinn: Not much longer, right?

Eliza: It should be just a few more weeks.

Quinn: Awwwww!!!! We're all super excited for the new baby.

Laurens: *puts his arm around Burr with a sly grin on his face* And I heard that Alex and Eliza aren't the only ones with a baby on the way...

Burr: *pushes Laurens off, annoyed, then smiles* Yes, my wife, Theodosia, is expecting our first child.

All (except for Tommy the salty codger): Awwwwwwwwww!

Hamilton: How did you know that, Laurens?

Laurens: I'm always up to date on the juicy gossip.

Quinn: Well, congratulations, Aaron! You should bring your wife to the show sometime.

Hamilton: Yeah, we've never met her, what's up with that?

Herc: She's probably fake.

Burr: *glares* She exists! She's just shy...

Herc: Sure. Sureeeeeeee...

Quinn: ANYway, let's move on to our reaction! This request is from MemesAndShips34

Quinn: Hang on a second-

[QUINN EXITS]

All: ???