Mary Poppins

Quinn: "Hello, everybody! Welcome to another episode of Hamilton Reacts to Stuff!" Quinn said as she blinked her crystal blue orbs, her hair flowing gently in the breeze.

Hamilton: What was that?

Quinn: That was my impersonation of a Mary Sue. Not bad, huh? Anyway, we're back from our trip to London and ready for more reaction fun.

Laurens: The bomber simulator was so cool!!

Herc: I almost puked. It was the best day of my life.

Angelica: It was definitely exciting. It was interesting, stepping into the life of a soldier. Hopefully it taught Heather some respect.

Quinn: Oh, I'm sure she learned a lesson she won't soon forget. Welp, let's get into today's request. The winner of this week's Ham4Ham is... DD_287 ! Congratulations! Here is what they requested.

Eliza: Oh, we've seen Mary Poppins Returns many times now!

Laurens: Yeah, that movie's great!

Samuel: It's probably my favorite movie. I mean, I haven't seen a lot of movies, but Mary Poppins Returns would be my favorite I've seen.

Hamilton: *rolls his eyes*

Madison: Hamilton, even you can't deny the music and performances are good.

Hamilton: So we're all just gonna kiss the ground of Lin-Manuel McWhatsisname.

Quinn: Well, don't worry, Hammy. Today we'll be watching the original Mary Poppins, which came out well before Lin-Manuel was born. And here to join us is a special guest! Please welcome @DD_287 herself...Dani!

[ENTER Dani]

Dani: Hey, everyone!

Quinn: Welcome to Hamilton Reacts, Dani. We're glad to have you!

Dani: *grins* Aw, thanks. Also, I brought lots of snacks and stuff for the movie. *starts passing out candy and chips to everyone*

Laurens: Oh, thanks!

Herc: We instantly like anyone who brings us food. It's a well-known fact about us.

Philip and Theo: *sitting in a big cardboard box on the floor next to it, hoarding lots of candy*

Burr: You two haven't gotten tired of that box yet, huh?

Philip: No, sir! It's our fort!

Theo: Also, can someone get us that blanket? *points to a blanket folded on the couch*

Dani: I got it. *hands blanket*