Animal Crossing and Balloon Battlefield (Summer Special, Finale)

Quinn: Hey guys! Welcome to the fourth and final part of the summer special! Say hi, everybody!

(beat)

Quinn: Oh, that's right. Nobody's up yet. Heh, well, sleeping hasn't been so great the last few episodes, and with all the families up here for Fathers' Day we spent a long time playing games and stuff. Everyone's... pretty much dead. *smiles* Which means I'm doing a great job! Well, it's pretty late already, and we've got a lot ahead of us, so let's go wake 'em up, shall we? *goes to the boys' cabin and opens the door*

Everyone: *fast asleep*

Quinn: Aww, they look so peaceful! *grabs a megaphone* WAKEY WAKEY EGGS AND BAKEY!!!

Everyone: *screams*

Hamilton: *grumbles and slowly stands up* We're up, Quinn, we're-

Laurens: *falls out of top bunk and onto Hamilton*

Hamilton: wOAH-! *collapses*

Quinn: Get dressed, brush your teeth, and- *sniffs* Did any of you bother to shower last night?

Laurens: *sits up on Alex and rubs his eyes* King George used up all the hot water for his bubble bath... again.

Hamilton: Can you get off of me?!

Quinn: Well, take care of your stinky selves, and meet us at the mess hall in an hour! *slams door shut and heads to the girls' cabin* Hello? Ladies?

The girls: *are all sitting up, some in their PJ's and others in their clothes, doing each others' hair and makeup*

Angelica: *looks up from braiding Eliza's hair* Oh, hi, Quinn. We were wondering what was taking you so long.

Quinn: Well, I thought I'd let y'all sleep in today, but I guess I didn't have to!

Angelica: No, we all slept for an extra ten minutes today. Thanks for that.

Quinn: *raises eyebrows* No problem... alright, you guys just hang out and finish getting ready, and I'll see you in the mess hall in an hour! *closes door*

[Timeskip brought to you by my sister sitting next to me as I write this. EVERYONE SAY "HI, KATIE!"]

[MESS HALL]

Quinn: And we're back! Hey, guys! I must say, you look pretty rested.

Laurens: rESTED?! YOU THINK WE'RE RESTED?! *eye twitches*

Quinn: Yeah, you're lookin' great this morning! A big ball of sunshine! Alright, we're gonna start with a reaction today. Today's reaction is from etherlyy

 Today's reaction is from etherlyy