Happy Birthday King George!

[MESS HALL, CAMP GLITTER]

Quinn: Hello! We're still at camp, but we're taking a little time off of camp activities to celebrate a very special someone!

Hamilton: Quinn, stop sugarcoating it, we all hate him.

King George: Oh, hush, Yankee-Doodle-Dork! And be happy instead, for today is the greatest day of the year! My birthday!

Everyone: *no enthusiasm* Yayyyyyy.

Quinn: Anyway, got the whole party set up for you, George.

[The mess hall is decorated with red and gold streamers, and a pile of presents is in the middle of the table]

Quinn: We've got chicken soup for dinner, and then for dessert, we've got tea, obvi, as well as your favorite treat: strawberry jelly!

[A/N: Think like Jello. Also, I did a little research, and apparently King George couldn't always eat solid foods because of his illness, so he would eat a lot of broth and jelly. According to futurelearn.com, the royal family had chicken soup every night with their dinner.]

King George: Ooh! Lovely! Let me open my presents first. Bring them all right here!

Hamilton: *reluctantly plops a present in front of him* Here. Happy Birthday or something.

King George: *rips into it and gasps in delight when he finds a jar of brightly colored buttons* Buttons! [A/N: That is true. He loved buttons]

Hamilton: I'm done. Can I have my jelly and go home?

Quinn: Shut up.

King George: Yes, shut up. Next!

Laurens and Peggy: *drop a bucket filled with Jolly Ranchers on the table*

King George: Ooh, Jolly Ranchers! I love these! *rips open a bunch and shoves them all in his mouth*

Laurens: Hey, can I have one?

King George: No. Next!

Angelica: This one's from me. *hands a tiny present*

King George: *opens it up, and it's a tiny red coat and cape* Is this for Hamster?

Angelica: Sewed it myself. You'd better say, "thank you."

King George: *groans* Do I have to? It's my birthday.

Angelica: I'll take it back...

King George: No, don't, he'll look so cute-! *clears throat* Thank you, Angelica. *gags*

Angelica: *nods, smirking a little* Happy birthday.

King George: *puts the outfit on Hamster* Next!

Washington: Happy birthday, partner. *gives present*

King George: *opens up a t-shirt with the Union Jack on it*

King George: Eh? What's this?

Washington: A little modern clothing. I figured you'd be melting to death out here in that coat you wear, so I thought my gift to you would be something practical.

King George: Oh, I see. Well, since it has the British flag on it, I suppose I can't hate it... thank you, Washington.

Washington: *smiles and nods*

Samuel: *hands present* Here you are, sir. Happy Birthday.

King George: Ooh, it's a big box! *quickly opens it up and gasps at what he sees*

[It's a tea pot and a set of tea cups and dishes, all with King George's face on them]

Hamilton: *facepalms*

Jefferson: Oh God, Samuel why-

Samuel: I asked myself, "What do you get the person who has everything?" And then I realized, "Who wouldn't like a tea set with their own face on it?" *chuckles*

King George: I love it! It's so... so perfect! *picks up a tea cup and admires it* Thank you, Samuel. *makes a face* Eugh. That's the third time I said those words today. What's gotten into me? *kisses each individual picture of himself on his tea set* Next!

Quinn: Just one more, and it's from me. I couldn't wrap it, but I hope you like it. *gives a little succulent with a red bow tied around the pot* I know you like gardening, and I recently got a succulent myself, and I thought they were really cool...

King George: *takes the plant and studies it* How did you know I liked gardening?

Quinn: I did a little research. I wanted today to be special for you! *hugs*

King George: *blinks, looking all sorts of horrified* What are you-

Quinn: Happy Birthday, Georgie.

(Beat)

King George: *relaxes and awkwardly pats her head, smiling a little* Yes, thank you, Quinn. This birthday is very happy.

Quinn: *grins* Thanks for joining us today, guys! Be sure to send the king some love and birthday wishes in the comments! We'll see you next time on Hamilton Reacts to Stuff!