Garbage Disposals (Easter Special?)

A/N: Disclaimer: This episode of Hamilton Reacts contains dangerous misuse of kitchen appliances. Please, don't try this at home. XD

Quinn: Hello! Welcome back to Hamilton Reacts to Stuff! And Happy Easter!

[Everyone is outside in the Mount Vernon yard. There are tables with food set up, and everyone is dressed fancily]

Philip: *wearing a light grey suit with a pale pink tie, annoyedly tugging on his shirt collar* Do I have to keep this suit on all day?

Eliza: Of course. It's Easter!

Philip: *wrinkles nose* It's not until tomorrow...

Eliza: Well, we're celebrating as a family today.

Philip: *lolls head back* But it's hot.

Theo: *sitting in the grass next to him wearing a light blue, sleeveless gingham dress with a white ribbon around the waist, playing with a Peter Rabbit plushie, bored*
Secretary Squishypaws: *lazily roaming the yard nearby*

Quinn: Cheer up, kids. We've got a special visitor. Everyone welcome... the Easter Bunny!

Peggy: *runs out in a white leotard, with light blue arm socks, pink leg warmers, pink flip-flops and bunny ears as she carries a basket* *reaches into basket and throws candy in the air* HOPPY EASTER!!!

Quinn: *jaw drops* Peggy? What- we decided that Samuel was gonna be the bunny!

Peggy: I know. I'm just a better one. Look at my fluffy tail. *turns around to reveal a white pom-pom on the back of her leotard*

Quinn: *facepalms* Where is Samuel?

Samuel: *staggers out in a full Easter Bunny costume, trying to move around with the mask on his head*

Quinn: Look, kids! Come say hi to the Easter Bunny!

Susan: *hides her face in Maria's belly*

Philip and Theo: *make a face*

Secretary Squishypaws: *yips at Samuel*

King George: Eugh, it's a giant rat! Samuel, protect me! *looks around* Samuel? Where are you?

Samuel: *tries to approach the kids*

Susan: *shrieks and starts crying*

Theo: Run!

Philip and Theo: *run across the yard*

Samuel: *hangs head*

Quinn: Sorry, Sam. For what it's worth, you make a very cute Easter Bunny.

Samuel: *nods his head in thanks and trudges away*

Quinn: Okay, guys. Let's get this Easter party started. Today's winning Ham4Ham request is from... JamesMadison-sneeze-! Congrats! This is their winning request:

 JamesMadison-sneeze-! Congrats! This is their winning request: