Orienteering and Snarled (Summer Special, Part 1)

[THE WOODS, CAMP GLITTER]

Quinn: *steps out of a bus and grins* Hello and happy summer, everyone! Welcome back to Hamilton Reacts to Stuff! We just arrived at Camp Glitter, and we're ready for some summer fun. Say hi, guys!

Philip and Theo: *run out of the bus and check the place out* 

Hamilton: *slowly steps out of the bus, his hand twitching at his side* So... you mean there's no working. Like you were serious about that.

Quinn: Yes, Alex, I was serious about that. This is vacation!

Hamilton: ...Why. 

King George: *tiptoes out of the bus, holding the edges of his cape like a dress* Ew. Ew. Ew. There's so much dirt.

Quinn: Yeah, outside's kinda like that. 

Washington: *follows King George outside* Perhaps you should have worn some more camping-appropriate clothes, King George. *is wearing jeans, hiking boots, a t-shirt, and a hat* 

King George: And dress like a sloppy peasant? I don't think so!

Angelica: *sighs and pushes past him* This isn't my idea of fun, not by a long shot... but maybe it'll end up being nice. Just us, hanging out and playing games. 

Quinn: Trust me, you guys are gonna love Camp Glitter. *starts heading towards camp* 

Hamilton: How did you even get a camp named after yourself, anyway?

Quinn: I'm the boss. I can do what I want. *hits the whip* Alright, y'all, here are the cabins. *gestures to two cabins* Guys in the one on the left, girls in the one on the right.

King George: You mean we're sharing? Like... like inmates?!

Jefferson: Yes, exactly like inmates. 

Quinn: Or like roommates! It all depends on how you look at things. Now, we're gonna have a lot of fun over the next few weeks, but I've got a plan to make things a little more interesting...

Hamilton: Oh God, things are interesting enough.

Quinn: SamBam260 gave me an excellent idea! Over our time together at camp, you guys'll split into pairs. You and your partner will compete against the other pairs in different events to try to earn points. The winning team will become the kings and/or queens of Camp Glitter! 

Laurens: Cool!

Jefferson: No. 

Madison: Is this mandatory?

Quinn: Sure is! 

Hamilton: *sighs* Fine. Laurens, you wanna team up?

Laurens: Sure, man! 

Everyone: *starts forming pairs*

Quinn: No, no, no, *chuckles* no. You guys don't get to choose, unfortunately. 

Jefferson: What.

Quinn: *grins crazily* I've got the pairings right here! *rolls out a long scroll for them to see*

Hamilton and Jefferson

Herc and Samuel

King George and Washington

Angelica and Burr

Laurens and Eliza

Peggy and Maria