Quinn's Wattpadiversary Special!

Hamilton: HELLOOOOOO EVERYBODY!!! Welcome to Quinn Reacts to Stuff!

Laff: *grabs Quinn by the face and shoves her close to the camera* Say hello, Quinn!

Quinn: *uncertain* Hello.

Hamilton: In this episode, Quinn's gonna be reacting to things that scare her.

Jefferson: And gross her out!

Peggy: And make her really uncomfortable!

Laurens: EVERYONE START SHIPPING QUINN WITH PEOPLE!

Quinn: *pales* Guys, guys, guys... do you really have to do this?

Hamilton: What? I think it's about time we get some payback...

Eliza: *in a playful scolding voice* Alexander! Leave Quinn alone. This is her day!

Hamilton: *rolls eyes* Fine. *turns back to the camera* In case you didn't, know, viewers at home, today is Quinn's one year anniversary on Wattpad!

All: *cheer*

Laurens: *puts his hands on Quinn's shoulders, pretending to sob* Our little girl is growing up!

Quinn: *quickly nudges Laurens off, then smiles* Thanks, guys. 

Samuel: So, you've been writing books on here for a whole year? 

Quinn: *smiles sheepishly* Yeah. It's been really amazing.

Laurens: That's what this party is all about!

Herc: Someone crank up the Avril Lavigne and the Aneurism at the Disco!

Madison: Not quite, yet, Hercules. We have some questions for Quinn first.

Herc: What. Like a pop quiz? [Bleep!] man, nobody here knows what a party is! There isn't supposed to be any work!

Hamilton: It's fun questions, Herc! *looks back at the camera* Thanks to everyone who sent in questions. When Quinn was a flake and had no plans for an anniversary special, you guys pulled through at the last minute, once again proving that you're the best readers on Wattpad. 

Quinn: I always figured I had more time.

Hamilton: *shudders* ...Moving on. I'm asking the first question... *reaches into pocket and pulls out card* Ah, here we go. This one is from ObedientServantJGem

Quinn: Oh, that's a cool question! My favorite flowers are Hibiscuses

Quinn: Oh, that's a cool question! My favorite flowers are Hibiscuses. I love Hibiscus flowers. Oh, and I also love cacti.

Hamilton: "Cacti?"