10K Spectacular! (Part 2)

Quinn: Hey guys! Welcome back to Hamilton Reacts to Stuff! This is the second part of our 10,000 reads special, and today we've got two special guests- Sam and Keira! (SamBam260 and Hamilgirl12)

Sam: Hey!!

Keira: I'm so excited to be here!

Quinn: Welcome to the show! We're excited to have you!

Madison: Keira... *smiles* yes, we've talked before. How are you?

Keira: *blushes over, trying to fight a big smile* F-fine. And it's- it's great to see you too, James.

Hamilton: *rolls eyes, mumbles* He has no idea, huh?

Jefferson: *pinches the bridge of his nose in annoyance* James is... cerebral. He doesn't exactly think with his heart. 

Laurens: I know what that's like. That's how I was with Peggy. But I'm not exactly sure what I think with.

Jefferson: *sickly sweet sarcastic smile* It's a mystery to all of us, John.

Sam: Well, I'm just gonna grab a seat. I think I'll sit right- *grabs Laff and Jefferson and pulls them onto the couch with her* Here.

Jefferson: *arches brow annoyedly*

Laff: *laughs, slightly taken aback* 

Quinn: Alright, if everyone's ready, we'll get started on the questions. This one's from Poet_musicals

 This one's from Poet_musicals

King George: Ooh, what a brilliant idea! Cheese and tea are two of my favorite things! Quinn, I demand you get me this cheese tea at once.

Sam:  Don't get this royally self-entitled idiot anything. *glares at King George* 

King George: *puts a hand to his heart, shocked* How dare you-?!

Sam: I dare everything. *stands up* FIGHT ME, GEORGIE, LET'S GO!

Keira: Queen Elizabeth out-monarchs you any day of the week!

King George: *melodramatic gasp*

Quinn: As entertaining as this is, I already bought some cheese tea when I got this request. I'll go get it... *awkwardly backs out of the room*

[QUINN EXITS]

Keira: *shuffles over to Madison, her head down* James... can- can I sit here?

Madison: *aroused from his thoughts* Hm? Oh, sure. *pulls up a chair next to him* 

Keira: *slides into the seat* Th-thanks.