Happy Fathers' Day!

[THE CLEARING, CAMP GLITTER, MIDDAY]

Quinn: Hey, guys! We're all hanging out today for a Fathers' Day barbecue!

Hamilton: *sitting at a picnic table arguing with Burr*

Eliza and Philip: *sneak up behind him*

Eliza: *slips her hands over his eyes*

Hamilton: *furrows brow* What? Who's behind me?

Eliza: Guess. *kisses his cheek*

Hamilton: Hmm, is it the traitor? Sorry, but I'm not John Laurens.

Eliza: *laughs, takes her hands off of his eyes and rubs his shoulders* So emotional... I wasn't looking for John Laurens. Today is Fathers' Day, and I was looking for my husband and the father of my son. Have you seen him?

Hamilton: Oh, I'm sure he's around here somewhere, listening.

Burr: Probably not listening...

Philip: Happy Fathers' Day, Dad! *gives him a present*

Hamilton: *brightens* Oh, thank you, son! *opens it up*

Philip: It's lots of new pens and paper and folders and stuff. Oh, and I made you a card!

Eliza: But this is for Alexander and Alexander only. Because there's no one I would have rather lived this life with.

Hamilton: *beaming* Thank you, love. I'm sorry your husband's such a petty mess.

Eliza: *kisses him* It's okay.

Hamilton: That was the part where you were supposed to say, "Oh, no you're not, Alexander! You're wonderful!"

Eliza: *laughs* Well, you are wonderful, but you know I was raised to well to lie.

Hamilton: *pretends to look hurt and gasps*

Philip: *climbs onto Alex's lap and hugs him*

Theo: *taps on Burr's arm*

Burr: *looks over at her and smiles* Oh, hello, angel. Are you having a nice day?

Theo: *nods* I'm sorry Mama isn't here today. But she gave me this to give to you. *hands a present*

Burr: Aww, thank you. *kisses her head*

Theo: *snuggles up to him*

Burr: And we'll see Mom when we get home. I bet she can't wait to hear all about our trip. Then we'll all do something special together, okay?

Theo: *smiles* Okay.

Quinn: *runs over to Washington and gives him a present* Happy Fathers' Day, Mr. Washington!

Washington: *looks surprised* Oh, thank you, Quinn. You didn't have to.

Quinn: It's from all of us. You're our Washingdad and we love you. *turns to face everyone* Let's give it up for Washingdad!

Everyone: *claps*

Washington: *keeps himself poised but allows himself to smile*

Quinn: Now, I know there's a bunch of other dads here, and we have a surprise for you.

[ENTER PATTON]

Patton: HI THERE!

(beat)