LARGE BAGUETTE!!!!!!!!

Quinn: YO! It's time for another episode of Hamilton Reacts to Stuff! Say hi, guys!

Laurens: Hey y'all!

Washington: Good morning.

Peggy: HELLOOOOOOOOO!!

Quinn: No Eliza again today. She's at home resting. The little Ham is making her sick, poor thing.

Hamilton: She's been carrying the baby so well, though. Betsey never complains or makes a fuss, and she still insists on cooking dinner every night even though I told her you can have food sent straight to your house in the future.

Quinn: Does she have a baby bump yet?

Hamilton: She does!

Quinn: Aww! So today's request is from CloudyInvasion

Quinn: *psychotic giggling*

Laurens: Quinn you're freaking me out what the [bleep!] is going on? Is this going to be bad?

Quinn: No, this is gonna be GREAT. Thanks for the request, CloudyInvasion! I'm gonna have them react to the song with this animatic because it's beautiful. (And if you like it, this person does a lot of cute animatics that I recommend checking out! They're one of my favorites.) Also, I'm not gonna put the lyrics here because it's a lot funnier if you just watch the video I added at the top.

*Song starts*

Samuel: What the-? What is going on? Why is everyone screaming?

Herc: Burr you look like you're trying so hard to be cool!

Burr: *slaps*

Hamilton: Yeah, you wave that tiny flag, Laurens!

Laurens: That will be how I charge into battle: waving a tiny flag. BETSY ROSSSSSSSSS!

Angelica: Good lord Herc you sound like you're dying!

Herc: RIP self. It was a good run.

Everyone: *at the first LAFAYETTE* LAFF NATION!!!!

Laff: I am a French fry?

Laurens: The best French fry, dude!

Peggy: The Frenchiest fry!

Laff: *giggles* I am ze Frenchiest fry! And look how fast I am waving my arms! *waves arms around gosh this boi is cute as heck*

Peggy: *gasps at the anime-type drawing of Laff* Laffy, you look beautiful!

Laff: *tosses ponytail*

Hamilton: What's up with George Washington?

Herc: He sounds like he's dying even more than I did!

Samuel: Why is everyone dying? I think we watched enough death in the last episode...

Laurens: (at the BUTT part) *this huge dopey grin creeps up on his face, and he breaks into hysterical laughter* BUTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angelica: *rolls eyes* Ohhhhh brother.

Burr: *blinks* This is ridiculous. Way too silly for me.

Laurens: What's wrong with silly? Everyone has a silly side, Burr, you just gotta embrace it!

Burr: I don-

Everyone: *dies laughing* HAMIL-HAM!!!

Hamilton: Hey! It's only funny when we're making fun of someone who's not me!

Laurens: HAMMOCK STAND!!

Peggy: ABDOMEN!!!

Hamilton: Stop it!

Burr: ...

Burr: ...Anagram.

All except for Hammy: OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Laurens: *shakes hand and pats on the back* I knew you had a silly side!

Burr: I don't have a silly side, that was a one-time thing.

Laurens: *smirks* Sure. Sureeeeeeeeeeeee *backs away dramatically*

Washington: Oh, dear. Poor General Washington, he doesn't sound so good.

Herc: Someone give the man a cough drop!

Hamilton: Ooh! It's me! Oh, and Eliza! Finally! It's about time I step in and-

Laurens: WOAH! Did you hear my voice?!

Peggy: That was amazing!

Angelica: You're so talented, John!

Samuel: You- you have the voice of an angel!

Jefferson: I gotta say, I'm impressed. Nice one, John.

Laurens: *tosses ponytail* Why thank you!

Hamilton: *grumbles to self*

Quinn: Okay! So, what did you guys think of that video?

Laurens: AMAZING.

Peggy: Hilarious!

Jefferson: I'm going to call Alexander Abdomen for the rest of my life now.

Hamilton: You wouldn't dare.

Jefferson: Wouldn't I... Abdomen?

Hamilton: You son of a- *about to throw a punch*

Washington: Boys, settle down!

Jefferson and Hamilton: HE STARTED IT!

Quinn: Guys! You're taking the attention away from the star of the show- Laff! What did you think, Mr. Large Baguette?

Laff: I loved it! I... I am a large baguette! *waving arms almost like a rapper but not really?* I am taking zis horse by ze reins making... bleh, ze little me sings so fast! And in English, too! I will need to practice.

Quinn: I'm sure you'll be great.

Laff: *beams adorably*

Quinn: Anyone else have any thoughts?

Peggy: Not enough me. But that's okay, I'm used to it... anyway, I thought it was really cute!

Angelica: It was absolutely ridiculous, but enjoyable.

Laurens: BUTT! Oh, and I was in it a lot, and I looked adorable and sang like a god. *giggles* Butt...

Quinn: Well, I guess we're done here! We'll see you next time on Hamilton Reacts To Stuff! Go ahead and close us out, Laff.

Laff: Bonne journée, Large Baguette Nation! Thank you for watching! *blows kiss*