Instagram

Quinn: Helloooooooo! Welcome back to Hamilton Reacts to Stuff!

Everyone: ...

Quinn: Yeah... everyone's still tired from Camp Glitter.

Jefferson: And sore.

Hamilton: And... for some of us... quarantined.

Herc: *from inside a plastic bubble* Aw, c'mon, guys, when do I get out of here? 

Quinn: Sorry, dude, but poison ivy is super contagious. You're not getting out of there until the infection has passed.

Herc: I'm so [bleep]ing itchy, man! Can someone pass me the rubbing alcohol?

Angelica: *opens a tiny porthole in the bubble, passes the bottle through, then closes the porthole*

Herc: *rubs the rubbing alcohol all over himself* Ahhhhhhh...

Quinn: How did everyone like our time at Camp Glitter?

Hamilton: Are you kidding me? I still haven't taken off the crown! *is wearing a glittery, silver crown*

Eliza: It's true. He slept with it on. He accidentally poked me in the forehead with it one night while we were sleeping.

King George: And you all make fun of me for my crown. 

Hamilton: Yes, King George, I think I may have to apologize! This feels amazing!

King George: Don't you just feel like you can yell at anybody and make them do whatever you wish?!

Hamilton: Yes!

Jefferson: Oh, God, Hamilton, we really don't need two of him. Can you please be the adult in this situation?

Hamilton: Would I have to start wearing stripey pink suits like you?

Jefferson: IT'S MAGENTA

Hamilton: THAT MEANS PINK DINGUS

Philip: Camp Glitter was the best. I miss Patton and Miss Veronica and everyone.

Quinn: I miss them too, but I'm sure we'll see them soon. And in the meantime, though, I have someone else to introduce you guys to! Today's reaction was an idea proposed by my sister Katie, and I'm so excited that she agreed to join us for it! So without further ado, please welcome my sister, Katie! (gymnastgirl147)

[ENTER KATIE]

Katie: *casually walks in and does two peace signs* YEET. 

Quinn: Hi, sis! *hugs her* It's great to have you. This was a long time coming. 

Katie: Definitely. I mean, I don't really know anything about Hamilton, but this should be fun.

Everyone: *shudders*

Quinn: You're on your way already! 

Katie: Oh, yeah, I also brought gifts for everyone. *takes out a big bag and starts passing scrunchies out to everyone*

Hamilton: What is this?

Katie: A scrunchie. You use it to tie up your hair. I'm kinda obsessed with them. *is wearing three differently colored scrunchies on her arm, and has one tying up her ponytail* 

Peggy: Ooh, this is cute! Can I have a yellow one instead?

Katie: Sure, take as many as you want. I brought like a million.